Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We shall see…the trend toward 4 doors has been decades long…I don’t think it’s a trend anymore, it’s a permanent move. Even most guys who build Jeeps to go off road build 4 doors these days. To each his own…but the 4 door Bronco crushes the 4 door Jeep in looks…and watch this video and tell me which version of the Bronco looks better side by side. It’s not close to me…4 is better.

But I’m glad people have the choice. I wish the 2 door insecure crowd would stop piping in on totally unrelated topics though (not speaking to the person quoted).
You can call me out by name I dont give a damn. Im a grown man...I can take it. We both have opinions and we're both free to voice them on an open forum. I did, I think the 4dr looks ridiculous and I got called out for it. My feelings were removed by the fire service 20yrs ago.
Sponsored

IROCnRoll

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A Bronco is a horse, horses have 4 legs. Know what else has 4 legs? 2 people walking, because that's what the people that ordered 2 door broncos will be doing.
Those who ordered 2 doors won't be walking. But some passengers who might otherwise have ridden with us if we had a 4 door will be. :)

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Key Highlights of First Broncos Produced:
  • 35% Bronco 2-Door
  • 38% Bronco 4-Door (with soft top)
  • 27% Bronco 4-Door (with hardtop)
  • 69% built with the 2.7-liter EcoBoost V6 engine
  • 44% built with the Towing Package
  • 25% Wildtrak series
What does 25% Wildtrack series mean here? 25% of the broncos they built are Wildtracks? Can't be right. What am I missing?

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We shall see…the trend toward 4 doors has been decades long…I don’t think it’s a trend anymore, it’s a permanent move. Even most guys who build Jeeps to go off road build 4 doors these days. To each his own…but the 4 door Bronco crushes the 4 door Jeep in looks…and watch this video and tell me which version of the Bronco looks better side by side. It’s not close to me…4 is better.

But I’m glad people have the choice. I wish the 2 door insecure crowd would stop piping in on totally unrelated topics though (not speaking to the person quoted).
You are correct in that 4 doors are more popular, which is why you will see more 4 doors at the mall than 2 doors, and more 2 doors on the trail than 4 doors.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What does 25% Wildtrack series mean here? 25% of the broncos they built are Wildtracks? Can't be right. What am I missing?
It was a typo, it was supposed to be 25% sasquatch.

Sponsored

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

62% hard tops. So much for the “shortage” trick to get people to change orders and spend more money. I like my new build but it’s well beyond my budget—and being built a full month (barring delays) after the same build I saw Mike Levine post today!

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
62% hard tops. So much for the “shortage” trick to get people to change orders and spend more money. I like my new build but it’s well beyond my budget.
This is the breakdown for what… one day? Haha

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You are correct in that 4 doors are more popular, which is why you will see more 4 doors at the mall than 2 doors, and more 2 doors on the trail than 4 doors.
You’ll see more 4 doors in the trail without question, if Wrangler is any indication, and by pure number alone.

You tell me about the mall…I won’t know on that one. You seem fascinated with it so give us the scoop.

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You’ll see more 4 doors in the trail without question, if Wrangler is any indication, and by pure number alone.

You tell me about the mall…I won’t know on that one. You seem fascinated with it so give us the scoop.
I’m guessing folks in towns that still have a mall think the gravel Main Street is a “trail.”

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

The American Mall died out years ago much like that dudes tired ass joke..

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The “four-doors are mall crawlers” folk may not be aware that the International Scout Traveler was about six inches longer (with a 2-inch longer wheelbase) than a 4-door 2021 Bronco and available with the option of a third row of seating. Nobody would dare accuse the Traveler of not being a trail monster.

It had room for 4 doors and should have had 4 but I guess International wanted to save money. Hell, the regular Scout II (bottom photo, not as long) might have had room for 4 doors if the rear wheels were closer to the butt end like the 4-door Bronco, which also would have kept the Scout II from dragging that ass on trail inclines. To my mind, the 2-door Bronco harkens to the early Bronco, while the 4-door is a perfect hybrid of early Bronco and Scout II.

C2CCF9A5-67AC-4A03-9C6F-DB9D19651218.jpeg

B62A0234-FB6C-411C-A7AB-A98221292F8A.jpeg

B45F6A6A-C9F5-4CD1-B727-F1D1E8F02D25.jpeg

Last edited:

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Today is the 15th, are they counting their chickens before they are hatched?