Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Stepped increases throughout July. August 2nd start of full speed production is firm at this point, barring some unanticipated interruption (and at this point they have contingency plans for about everything short of a nuclear attack or alien invasion).
Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stepped increases throughout July. August 2nd start of full speed production is firm at this point, barring some unanticipated interruption (and at this point they have contingency plans for about everything short of a nuclear attack or alien invasion).
Thanks for the hope! Maybe no way to tell, but any idea if 2 door production will/can increase as a percentage of builds? 2 doors have been hit with some production snags and wondering if that's been keeping the numbers lower.

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I need my Bronco before the nuclear attack or alien invasion, please. Both situations will require me to head for unpaved roads.
Sponsored