Sponsored

First Build & Price access may be via email link from Ford (according to email from my dealer)

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Im really struggling here with this logic. It’s a Ford Bronco guys, it’s a mass produced, average priced 4X4 vehicle.

There is no way in hell Ford is going to tell potential customers before the ordering period for 2021 closes they cannot see pricing without a pre-order. It’s going to go up on the website for anyone who wants to play with it because they’re a publicly traded company trying to making the most profit they can.
My thinking is that come Dec/Jan, you will have to convert your reservation to an order or lose it or Ford could allow you to use it in the next cycle. If Ford decides to stay with the reservation system, they would open B & P to everyone to start the next cycle of reservations. I don't think Ford has anything to loose because they likely have more reservations than they can build in a model year. After the conversion process in done, they'll know where they stand.
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think you overestimate the Ford.com website. The 2021 F150 b&p went live last month and was shit for a couple days. Bronco goes live it is absolutely going to melt.
Shit because the website or shit because it was shit? Someone posted about it here and I went and played with it with zero issues.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My thinking is that come Dec/Jan, you will have to convert your reservation to an order or lose it or Ford could allow you to use it in the next cycle. If Ford decides to stay with the reservation system, they would open B & P to everyone to start the next cycle of reservations. I don't think Ford has anything to loose because they likely have more reservations than they can build in a model year. After the conversion process in done, they'll know where they stand.
Having too many vehicles to build is a good thing. Ford will gladly take any orders that any customers want to place from now until the day ordering closes. I promise you that.

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Its October 14th and I have yet to ANY sort of email from my dealership regarding my reservation.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/SEp6Zq6ZkzUNW" width="480" height="364" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Having too many vehicles to build is a good thing. Ford will gladly take any orders that any customers want to place from now until the day ordering closes. I promise you that.
Exactly what I'm trying to say. The thing is, it's been pretty well established there will be far more orders than can be built in a year unless a really low conversion rate. There needs to be a breather after the order window closes for Ford to see where things stand. If orders run into 2022, the current B & P may not apply to the next group.

Sponsored

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Galpin is the Ford sales leader for a reason.
I didn't get jack from Galpin ? other than the initial July 14th we're here to answer questions but we don't know anything email. I haven't gotten a single message from them.

Even checked my spam folder

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have it on good authority an exclusive B&P link will be distributed based on your reservation number, last two digits of your phone number, date of birth, the time of your last bowel movement, and when you last signed on to your old myspace page.

1602645809765.jpeg
This adds unnecessary complication to our bowel movement logistics. :poop:

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I didn’t. It’s a Ford Bronco, it’s not some exclusive vehicle. It’s not getting a special link for people to use for B&P, that’s hilarious.

I can just imagine in November. “Pre-order a Bronco now to see the B&P!!”

???

Just more dealer nonsense.
Based on how hard their website crashed when reservations first opened I think it makes total sense. They could easily stagger access based on your reservation number - earlier reservations get earlier access.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
That email just says you will be emailed with the link, not "your link", It's just the live BnP link. Y'all are reading way too much into it:ROFLMAO:

Ctyler11B

Black Diamond
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer looked at me like I had three heads when I asked about the new Bronco.
Same. All the local dealers here were embarrassed that I knew more than them about this. One even tried telling me I was wrong and the black diamond was strictly just a bronco sport.

Sponsored

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does "in a few weeks" really mean "by the end of a few weeks"?

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If what they say proves true, it is not a run of the mill B&P site. It will be for the reservation holders to build their Broncos and submit said build to their dealer to finalize.
Pretty sure if 2600 different builds show up for your res. number, they'll just pitch it and MAYBE, if your lucky you'll get a new number that will hold your spot, assuming you have a great spot in line.
The Ford website Rockstars are practicing over on Home Depot's servers. Last night I had about 20 items in my cart which totaled about $400. Then the website crashed and when I refreshed I had 60,110 items in my cart for a total of $372,383.88.

Ford Bronco First Build & Price access may be via email link from Ford (according to email from my dealer) Screenshot_20201013-175149_Chrome

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well if any of this invitation shit is true they better get their head out of their ass and get the BP live... people shouldn’t have to wait for some damn invite to build out and actually let me see price the friggin vehicle they plan on ordering...

This seems dumb as shit...

_2020_

Badlands
First Name
Sylvain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mini Countryman S , 2015 JKU, 2017 X5 3.5i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That email just says you will be emailed with the link, not "your link", It's just the live BnP link. Y'all are reading way too much into it:ROFLMAO:
Right? So much speculation and over analysis over an email ?