Sponsored

First Build & Price access may be via email link from Ford (according to email from my dealer)

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think more information could be gleaned from this if we did a properly diagram for each sentence.

679a0e45755b36b17d2685ba3533ea96.jpg
Sponsored

motoarch

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
That email just says you will be emailed with the link, not "your link", It's just the live BnP link. Y'all are reading way too much into it:ROFLMAO:
correct.

NOTHING in that email states or implies B&P is invite only. It simply says for will send you a link. Not that that link is exclusive or private in anyway.

Additionally it would make little scene for ford to even do that. People can still reserve so why not allow everyone interested in the vehicle to have access.

DHC

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The Ford website Rockstars are practicing over on Home Depot's servers. Last night I had about 20 items in my cart which totaled about $400. Then the website crashed and when I refreshed I had 60,110 items in my cart for a total of $372,383.88.

Ford Bronco First Build & Price access may be via email link from Ford (according to email from my dealer) 679a0e45755b36b17d2685ba3533ea96
Think long and hard before smashing that ‘checkout’ button.

Sponsored

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I figured that our reservation number would be used to log in to see B& P. That would get perspective buyers (peeps that committed with reservation) that need to see the B&P access.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What is the over/under on the number of builds that each person does before they decide? I'm thinking 25...
x165,000 - oh that baby is broke alright.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

as an IT person, smart way reservation holders are priority, use their Ford account for access open it up to public after certain time. its either that or the site is gonng get DDoS and no ones using it.

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im really struggling here with this logic. It’s a Ford Bronco guys, it’s a mass produced, average priced 4X4 vehicle.
I've heard this sentiment a number of times and I would argue that maybe the tried and true Ford loyalists should consider that your company is trying a completely different way to market this vehicle.

It's clear to me that Ford is cutting their teeth on this new approach. On one hand it's really pissing off their faithful customers. On the other it's creating a vehicle that is mass produced but offering so many options. To me it's exciting.

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If by invite I’ll be looking at the 22 model since I’m not reserving until I have a shot at B&P.
You're already looking at a 22 model even if you reserve lol. Also why not just do it... the $100 bucks is refundable if it ends up being a whole lotta nope for you.

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
as an IT person, smart way reservation holders are priority, use their Ford account for access open it up to public after certain time. its either that or the site is gonng get DDoS and no ones using it.
This!

I never read anything into that email. My suggestions are prescriptive. Ford should have Build and Price open via a reservation holder's Ford account exclusively until after the ordering window closes.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
This!

I never read anything into that email. My suggestions are prescriptive. Ford should have Build and Price open via a reservation holder's Ford account exclusively until after the ordering window closes.
I'm sure they want it also available to media =free advertising

Or open it to all, but through different pathways to different server farms, one for media, one for res holders, one for public

I don't think it's something they need to maintain forever, just until initial ordering is over

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm sure they want it also available to media =free advertising
You only need to advertise if you have something to sell. They may have the first year's production sold out! Any immature wad who is so offended by that move they won't order a 2022 is part of a very, very small portion of the actual buyers. The media are going to get their reviews, but keeping them out too would add to the exclusivity and some people will even get a reservation just to see it and then most will get a refund but some won't.

Do you remember when you never saw an iPhone commercial? Did that stop people from buying it?

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do you remember when you never saw an iPhone commercial? Did that stop people from buying it?
I haven't seen a commercial in years. I didn't even know about the Bronco coming out until my brother and cousin texted me about it. And THAT is what Ford wants, word of mouth, hype to get the message out. Things like Bronco Nation and Bronco6G. It's all advertising, or hype rather, without the commercials
More reviews, more car mags, more car forums. Build and Price is the next evolutionary step and I'm sure they want it accessible