Sponsored

First Edition - 3,500 reserved but where are the other 3,500 going?

RX8

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
After all 3,500 FE were sold out Ford announced that the FE production was increased to 7,000. However, FE never opened back up for reservations. Where are these other 3,500 going? To dealers for stock? Certainly not to the public.
Sponsored

GreenLantern

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Supposedly their website accidentally allowed a total of 7k to be reserved (not surprising, it was very glitchy, and despite trying for ~6 hours, I failed to secure one on launch day).

Rather than upsetting the 3500 "extra" that did reserve an FE, they increased the limitation number from 3500 to 7000.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm absolutely positive they over sold them and that's part of it. I'm also confident they are going to use some of them for bullshit marketing celebrity giveaway nonsense, like they are currently doing with the Mach E

GreenLantern

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm just patiently waiting in hopes that some people won't consume their slot, and then I can swoop in and snag it from my dealer / Ford.

Might never happen. But, hoping it will. The glitchy website was horrid on launch day.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm just patiently waiting in hopes that some people won't consume their slot, and then I can swoop in and snag it from my dealer / Ford.

Might never happen. But, hoping it will. The glitchy website was horrid on launch day.
If a dealer gets a hold of one it is going to have some serious ADM. It will be interesting to see though how many end up on dealer lots because of cancellations.

Sponsored

GreenLantern

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If a dealer gets a hold of one it is going to have some serious ADM. It will be interesting to see though how many end up on dealer lots because of cancellations.
That's why I'm hoping mine will get a hold of one. :)

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm absolutely positive they over sold them and that's part of it. I'm also confident they are going to use some of them for bullshit marketing celebrity giveaway nonsense, like they are currently doing with the Mach E
Damn dude, did they steal a Mach E from you or something? ?

siggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
No they won’t. According to many other members on the forum it’s only FCA dealers that play those games. Ford dealers don’t charge ADMs...

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No they won’t. According to many other members on the forum it’s only FCA dealers that play those games. Ford dealers don’t charge ADMs...
Could you please link the posts to support this accusation?

I used to work at a Ford dealer, a lifetime ago, that put ADMs on vehicles and we all know it is still done with GT500s. So, I would like to admonish those whom you've accused with individual responses. Thanks in advance.

Sponsored

siggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Could you please link the posts to support this accusation?

I used to work at a Ford dealer, a lifetime ago, that put ADMs on vehicles and we all know it is still done with GT500s. So, I would like to admonish those whom you've accused with individual responses. Thanks in advance.
No. They’re throughout various threads. I have better things to do with my time than search for various posts. You seem personally offended. Not sure why. I don’t see your name in my post.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My guess is their internet didn't differentiate between 2 doors and 4 doors as a 3500 total. And approximately 3500 2-doors got reserved and 3500 4 doors got reserved before shutting the FE down. Canceling half the reservation would of caused alot more of a uproar than to just double the number. Probably a smart move on Fords part.

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's going to be a lot of people who second guess their FE purchase and downgrade to WT or BL. Plenty of people here have already stated that due to customization concerns.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No. They’re throughout various threads. I have better things to do with my time than search for various posts. You seem personally offended. Not sure why. I don’t see your name in my post.
Ford Bronco First Edition - 3,500 reserved but where are the other 3,500 going? fwRDh1MxKEm0VEBgEu

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have seen plenty of people confirm that their particular dealership won't be charging ADM. But stretching that into forum members claiming Ford dealers never charging an ADM is a bit much.

If an FE ever hits a dealership lot it will probably make that ebay reservation listing look like a bargain
Sponsored