• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California First Edition 4Dr, Cactus Grey, all options, excellent condition, 2k miles

fuhrius

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Mustang, Focus
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clean Carfax, cosmetically 'as new,' only dirt this truck has seen is the ~10 mile Old Coast Hwy in Big Sur (just a dirt road).
It's been thoughtfully broken in and treated as it should.

Comes with all the promotional material Ford sent to the ~3,200 (4 door) FE owners...including there serialized plaque for the dash, framed window sticker, etc.
I also have the original window sticker.

Also spec'd with the FE-exclusive navy pier interior which works well with the Cactus Grey and adds a bit of the retro charm to the truck.

I ordered it with the only two options you could add to the already-loaded FE package: keyless entry pad, and engine block heater. Both should have been standard. While the engine block heater is not necessary for everyone, it is important to some...so having it one the truck makes it easier to re-sell if that time comes.

The Bronco is a great vehicle and I believe that the FE's will hold their value really well. I'm only selling because I was fortunate enough to get a spot for a Bronco Raptor. I can arrange a PPI (inspection) at a local dealer to ensure that the buyer is 100% comfortable with the quality / condition of the vehicle.

I'm open to offers and would prefer to sell (and would sell for less) to an enthusiast than to a speculator.

Asking $82,500 obo

Ford Bronco First Edition 4Dr, Cactus Grey, all options, excellent condition, 2k miles 66009986368__1D146874-3FA7-4937-ACD0-F97EEFFEEE75

Ford Bronco First Edition 4Dr, Cactus Grey, all options, excellent condition, 2k miles 66009990189__A8E64AE2-5186-4E72-804D-CD55611ED1A6.fullsizerender

Ford Bronco First Edition 4Dr, Cactus Grey, all options, excellent condition, 2k miles IMG_1477

Ford Bronco First Edition 4Dr, Cactus Grey, all options, excellent condition, 2k miles 66009720716__D6E2FA3B-AD74-41AD-B691-E12663854FF5.fullsizerender

Ford Bronco First Edition 4Dr, Cactus Grey, all options, excellent condition, 2k miles 66009980447__E107FB84-4356-4542-9416-307D0A7B3731
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

fuhrius

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Mustang, Focus