First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Indian Scout, '18 F150, '30 Model A
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Anyone else notice the inner door skins don't have the exposed exterior color portion on this render? Looks more polished this way but I kind of liked that it pulled the exterior color inside.

This is the interior that will be in 90% of the FEs that are built, including mine. It's not baseball glove brown leather, but it doesn't make me sick to my stomach either. Thanks Ford!
Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Anyone else notice the inner door skins don't have the exposed exterior color portion on this render? Looks more polished this way but I kind of liked that it pulled the exterior color inside.

This is the interior that will be in 90% of the FEs that are built, including mine. It's not baseball glove brown leather, but it doesn't make me sick to my stomach either. Thanks Ford!
Interior door skin panels are only on 2drs...

Big TX Mike

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Indian Scout, '18 F150, '30 Model A
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

PatrioticArms

First Edition
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yes, you should have an email from Ford stating this.
It doesn't say it in any of the emails that I have received. The only thing that I've seen that refers to anything close to this is that the fe's will be delivered this year

AbeFroman

First Edition
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Anyone else seen another reference to the black leather interior being "full leather" rather than a leather/vinyl mix?

From: https://www.musclecarsandtrucks.com...on-looks-premium-with-black-leather-interior/

Ford was only offering the first edition with one interior option: Navy Pier and Dark Space Gray. It’s also leather trimmed vinyl, not full leather. Understandably, some people wanted a full leather option, especially if they were paying the hefty $57,410 starting price. Ford has a habit of listening to its customers these days, and now they will be offering the Bronco First Edition with a full leather interior option. And now, The Bronco Nation has gotten the first images of this all-black leather interior offering.

This is the first I've seen that it won't be a vinyl leather mix. Has this been reported elsewhere?

Sponsored

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
My wife's car is a 2015 Escape with black leather. If I leave that car for even 3 minutes ( especially with its HUGE windshield) facing evenly remotely towards the sun I think I can hear, (and feel) my ass sizzling as soon as I sit back in the seat I frigging HATE BLACK LEATHER!! Enjoy the rest of you people who like getting your ass fried and feeling your underwear stuck to your shorts in the hot weather. Here in Kali its the option NOT to have.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If you close your eyes and touch the seats, I doubt that you could feel much, if any, temperature difference between dark blue, dark brown and black.
This.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Anyone else seen another reference to the black leather interior being "full leather" rather than a leather/vinyl mix?

From: https://www.musclecarsandtrucks.com...on-looks-premium-with-black-leather-interior/

Ford was only offering the first edition with one interior option: Navy Pier and Dark Space Gray. It’s also leather trimmed vinyl, not full leather. Understandably, some people wanted a full leather option, especially if they were paying the hefty $57,410 starting price. Ford has a habit of listening to its customers these days, and now they will be offering the Bronco First Edition with a full leather interior option. And now, The Bronco Nation has gotten the first images of this all-black leather interior offering.

This is the first I've seen that it won't be a vinyl leather mix. Has this been reported elsewhere?
Holy crap that would be awesome.. Truly would make the heeartache of Navy Pier sickness for the last 6 months fade from my memory. I have lost sleep over it..

Funksurfsoul

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Want this for the badlands. This looks all leather? Opposed to the leather trimmed/marine grade vinyl option currently?
anyhow, here’s to hoping they use grey stitching with the black onyx interior on the badlands.
Blacked out and simple without the pops of blue or orange is definitely more visually appealing in my opinion.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

For now I’ll trust the order guide

E64E50C0-B4BC-4227-9497-A48CA0B056B0.jpeg

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It doesn't say it in any of the emails that I have received. The only thing that I've seen that refers to anything close to this is that the fe's will be delivered this year
Been covered multiple times already but...

Screenshot_20210119-203626_Outlook.jpg

TurboS957

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor, 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This FE Black leather is what I expected from the beginning! Now if it can be offered on the Wildtrak... waiting for the MY22...

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This looks all leather? Opposed to the leather trimmed/marine grade vinyl option currently?
Just to be clear , the leather trimmed vinyl seating is not MGV , it's standard vinyl with leather trim.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It seems like the Marine Grade Vinyl will even be worse? (Remembering those 70s vinyl seats as a kid that would scorch your thighs in the summer)
That's why I specifically checked the 2021 MGV and did not check the 70s option .

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m more excited about the dash. That is the exact combination I have been wanting to see in other trims (black top and bottom with silver insert).
Ford Bronco First Edition Black Leather + White Stitching Revealed 1611151242277
I think it looks much better then when the colors are reversed.
Ford Bronco First Edition Black Leather + White Stitching Revealed 1611151315545
Sponsored