NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Did I miss something or does it look like the backseat has a fold down armrest that could have cupholders in it?
It does, as the other leather interiors do?
Sponsored

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ewww that is going to suck anywhere that ever has sun.

I hope they didn't ditch Navy Pier altogether.
FORD is still offering Navy Pier. I just wish they had a solid Gray vs Navy/Gray two toned. That would really help on the sun issues. Like on my BMW M3>

Ford Bronco First Edition Black Leather + White Stitching Revealed IMG_1289

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Much better than Navy Pier! With a Lighting Blue Paint Job...Wow! Congrats to all you FE guys!

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Imagine how hot those seats are gonna be in the summer in the south. Yeesh. Looks great though.

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

BigA572nd

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is that a fold down arm rest that "could" contain a cupholder in the back seat.... all back seat cupholder fans be prepared to rejoice!!!!
Ford Bronco First Edition Black Leather + White Stitching Revealed 2021 Bronco First Edition Black Leather 1

broncoskip

Outer Banks
First Name
Broncoskip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

July 13th. 8pm. I start trying to place a reservation for a First Edition. It doesn't work. I can't get the site to work. I go through a dozen ways. By 9pm, I switched to badlands to try to get it to go through.

I stop trying at 9, intermittently start trying again every ten or twenty minutes.

10:30, it goes through... as a badlands. Whatever, I say, not a lot of info on what FE can have that Badlands won't get.

Months later. FE is limited to colors and interiors. I end up looking at Badlands and Wildtrack. I am happy, i didn't need that FE reservation after all.

B&P comes out and interiors are CRAP. Can't stand the Badlands, like the low-end interiors the best, but those don't come with good features. I instantly reserve a 2022 Bronco. Figure I will buy one now and one later when they fix interiors.

Everyone is complaining about the interiors. "Ford is listening".

Everyone is complaining about the blues. "Ford is listening"

Ford drops Lightening Blue on the FE. Meh, I like the darker blue better. Still okay with not having reserved that FE (when i had the chance)

DAY ORDERS START: Ford drops the interior that anyone and everyone could agree upon. But it's only for the FE.

The feeling of disappointment that has been brewing in me since the day the website would not load to the day B&P came out to this day where Allocations and the "Deadly Six Options" are telling me I can't get what I want even if I try, and now I know for certain I would wait for that Lightening Blue black interior FE and be absolutely thrilled. But ford has bumbled this launch to the point that I don't know what I can get if i wait for 2022 and know that the 2021 i want is not mine to have.

I can't even right now. Disappointment is turning to rage at this point.
Did you reserve earlier enough the first night to have a choice of FE?

Truthfully, I ordered the FE without looking at all the trims. I knew there was going to be a huge pent up demand for the Bronco on that first night. I knew I wanted a fully loaded Bronco and went straight for it. Refreshing, refreshing, refreshing...

I then have spent everyday since trying to decide if I could deal with Navy Pier or needed to change trims on our reservations. I felt better about it after the Lightning Blue color reveal, however after seeing the final Navy Pier product recently I am extremely glad they added the Black Onyx interior.

I will ask my wife about her Lightning Blue, but I am sure she is going to switch to Black Onyx after seeing these pictures. I am extremely happy for my Cyber Orange as the new Black Onyx is going to look amazing with the Modular Black Top. I was not happy with Cyber Orange and Navy Pier.

FORD definitely has had a ton of issues with this process and the actual product. I would hope they revamp the entire interior line up in 2022. I can't stand the two toned interiors on the seats with all the random colors.
Day 1 reservation. I switched to Badlands when i couldn't figure out why the website wouldn't let me order.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is that a fold down arm rest that "could" contain a cupholder in the back seat.... all back seat cupholder fans be prepared to rejoice!!!!
2021 Bronco First Edition Black Leather 1.jpg
Yes it is. The leather seats on the four door have this and not just on the FE either.

Sponsored

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Oh wow, absolutely perfect. Exactly what I wanted. Exactly. Thank you to all those that helped troll the shit out of Levine and Ford about NP sucking so bad. It actually worked.

I dont get all the "hot" nonsense either. I've been driving black interior trucks in S. Texas for over 10 years. All leather gets hot, my black is no different than the wifes King Ranch interior.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey, your petition worked! Congrats!
As much as I'd like to believe it was my whining that accomplished this, I think the uproar on Bronco Nation's Instagram turned the tide.

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Looks good but not very functional for a topless Rig. Kind of like an awesome Looking Mustang with a 4 banger engine with a carburetor. Congrats to those FE holder that like it.

Bohlmbo

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1966 Mustang, 2014 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That black upper dash should be standard across the board. All the other colors are going to cause a reflection. Maybe trying to be too much "not-like-Jeep" and outsmarted themselves on that one.
Sponsored