First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CT6, Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Definitely getting that on my Cyber Orange. Now to decide on our Lightning Blue.

EDIT::::
Wife decided on Black Onyz leather as well. No Navy Pier for us.
Oh - that black leather interior isn't just for the First Edition? That's great - I want it on my Wildtrak. Go Dawgs! :)
Sponsored

Norsman

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Um, why is this not an option for the wildtrack?

ScrunchFace

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think I figured out why Ford is making the interior of the Bronco so polarizing. It’s just a theory and I could be completely wrong but...

What if they’re making the interior options/seats quirky, odd, maybe even ugly so that in 40...50 years the 6G BRONCO has some...eccentricity or flavor to it?

We can all recall certain older vehicles whose interior when looked at now is pretty ugly, but it gives it character so we are attracted to them.

Anyway, just a thought. I’m still going with all black, but may redo it in the future in saddle brown leather with cooled seats ??‍♂

Sponsored

BroncoGator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man I wish I could get that Lightning Blue exterior with black interior combo. Congrats to the FE reservation holders that didn't give up.

I feel like Ford got too "creative" on the other interiors and not creative enough on the exterior colors.

AD-CLE

First Edition
First Name
AD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is it!!!

Lightning Blue + Black Interior 4Dr FE

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Interesting, according to the revised order guide, the black onyx leather for the FE (code 5V) has the MOLLE strap system front driver/passenger seat back. However the navy pier (code 7V) does not!

Sponsored

AD-CLE

First Edition
First Name
AD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

no one knew really.

best thing to do on the first night was to order FE and downgrade later, Even if you were planning on a base and knew you would never afford a FE. reserve it, and if you win the lottery before summer 2021, you were all set.

and up until today... we all agreed that FE had one of the lesser interior selections, and we were all to happy to just get back the badlands options.

but a unique stitch is atleast something to hang our "unique FE interior" hat on.
That's exactly what I did. Reserved the FE and then figured out what the options were.
Will place order for FE and pray someone gives me a sweetheart of an offer for it and I'll happily save the $$$ and order a Badlands or enjoy the FE.

UtahBroncoGuy

First Edition
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford Bronco / 2021 FE bronco / 2023 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Look, for the few of you naysayers dissing the black, you can always select the other "choice"... The big thing that came out of this is that we now have another "choice". You can go with the more unique standout color that may or may not match your exterior or the solid classic look that matches anything. Reservationists on this forum worked hard getting Ford to recognize another option was needed. It kind of sucks that Ford listened but there are still some complaining. I personally hope Ford continues to listen and offers this in the other trims. Just be happy there is a "choice" available. I wish the WT had another option as well.