WildStallions

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor, 2017 F150 SCSB, 2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm a FE res holder and I was looking at color combos over the weekend, particularly with the doors off the on the Bronco configurator. I was originally set on a black interior, but I think Cactus Grey with Navy Pier might be a winner. If I go Rapid Red, I will wait for black. So for me, it will depend on my exterior color choice. Echoing earlier comments, my Bronco will spend lots of time with the roof off and the black interior may be tough with direct sun, mud and dust. Just a thought. I'm just happy to have a choice :)

Sponsored

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is a slap in the face to all of us non-FE owners. We had no idea at the time of reservation that the best interior/color combination would be on the FE.

I've never been more angry with Ford than I am right now.
Did you reserve earlier enough the first night to have a choice of FE?

Truthfully, I ordered the FE without looking at all the trims. I knew there was going to be a huge pent up demand for the Bronco on that first night. I knew I wanted a fully loaded Bronco and went straight for it. Refreshing, refreshing, refreshing...

I then have spent everyday since trying to decide if I could deal with Navy Pier or needed to change trims on our reservations. I felt better about it after the Lightning Blue color reveal, however after seeing the final Navy Pier product recently I am extremely glad they added the Black Onyx interior.

I will ask my wife about her Lightning Blue, but I am sure she is going to switch to Black Onyx after seeing these pictures. I am extremely happy for my Cyber Orange as the new Black Onyx is going to look amazing with the Modular Black Top. I was not happy with Cyber Orange and Navy Pier.

FORD definitely has had a ton of issues with this process and the actual product. I would hope they revamp the entire interior line up in 2022. I can't stand the two toned interiors on the seats with all the random colors.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This is a slap in the face to all of us non-FE owners. We had no idea at the time of reservation that the best interior/color combination would be on the FE.

I've never been more angry with Ford than I am right now.
Lol, except anyone could have made the FE reservation “just in case,” and moved to another trim if you ended up not wanting it.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That is the little black dress for the bronco.
Yup. I was, sort of, with a young thing that had a "little black dress". Those were good nights when she wore that.

Sponsored

BubbaHamm

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus and Hummer H2 SUT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did I miss something or does it look like the backseat has a fold down armrest that could have cupholders in it?

gamma_j

Black Diamond
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks...black. Not bad, but kind of unremarkable. I can hear thighs sizzling now.