First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was thinking the same. But maybe the orange with blue interior is the Bronco's Bronco.

And the red with blue could be for the Buffalo Bills.....oh wait I remember the last time a former member of the Bills was on tv in a Bronco, it wasn't good!
Sponsored

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

And the red with blue could be for the Buffalo Bills.....oh wait I remember the last time a former member of the Bills was on tv in a Bronco, it wasn't good!
Being from Buffalo, I don't know why I didn't think of that.

That would be a popular combination round these parts. People would put Bill's logos on their Broncos.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
2014 F150 Limited had blue leather as well.
That's the one I've mentioned in other comments. I actually hadn't seen the blue one in '18? until about...20 seconds ago. Can't believe they did depression blue more than once.

ChrisMeyers

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The 392 is sitting in 37K Scat Pack Challengers and Chargers you can go pick up right now. Its not expensive to produce. Never was.

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am not sure which of us is planning on doing the Baja 500 or Rally car racing, but for my use I am more interested in control. If I want to go fast in a straight line, I’ll drive the M550! I am happy with the V6 and have been very happy with a EcoBoost in my F150.

Sponsored

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I bet you are right. With all of the website problems they took too many reservations.
I’m sure. I have check the reservation site everyday just to see if it re-opened. They didn’t announce they were going to take more, jus
There will have to be more, how ugly will that interior look if you choose the red or orange outside colors, they have to be smarter than that....right?
What would be an acceptable color that won’t clash with any other FE exterior? Black, gray, tan... not that special.

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Think it would be hard to have keypad on removable top. But I do remember they used to be on the door, but they remove too. Hmm. Probably make us buy the cheesy ford accessories ones that double stick tape to your door.
Someone posted an options exclusions list they pulled from html... even the base offered a keypad entry option.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Think it would be hard to have keypad on removable top. But I do remember they used to be on the door, but they remove too. Hmm. Probably make us buy the cheesy ford accessories ones that double stick tape to your door.
I was just watching Long McArthur's video on the OB and he mentioned the key pad is available as an option. I went to the Ford website and sure enough.
Optional
  • Keyless-Entry Keypad

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m sure. I have check the reservation site everyday just to see if it re-opened. They didn’t announce they were going to take more, jus

What would be an acceptable color that won’t clash with any other FE exterior? Black, gray, tan... not that special.
Black

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Can we get a poll going on who's planning to drop out between this and the blue interior fiasco?
Show me where it says your ONLY option is “blue” ? I have not seen that. ?

Sponsored

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I mean, that’s kinda boring for some limited edition vehicle.. There is always custom interior. Save your seat covers for when you want to sell it. I’ll prob order a base... trade you? Haha

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Someone posted an options exclusions list they pulled from html... even the base offered a keypad entry option.
I just discovered the same thing from watching a video and went to Ford and it's listed as an option. Some here are stating things as fact when they obviously are just guessing.

Billm0066

First Edition
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Well, I’m keeping a second order on a WildTrax at a different dealer just in case the first dealer tries to add a premium charge on my FE order. I’m not paying $10k over MSRP like some people are suggesting might happen. When I ask my dealer about the pricing structure, I get BS, canned responses...”no one knows...Ford hasn’t told us anything..blah, blah, blah”
you can move your reservation. There’s no need for two reservations unless you are buying two vehicles.
Sponsored