Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My wife and I both ordered a FE and she might be backing out of hers. If she decides not to take it I can give you her reservation. We might have to see if Ford will transfer it.
10. Reservation Cancellation; Transfer; Assignment.

You may cancel your Reservation at any time before you order your vehicle and request a refund from your Dealer. The full Reservation Deposit should be credited back to your credit card within approximately 10 business days. Please note that all cancellations are final. You may not transfer or assign your Reservation or any other rights under these Terms and Conditions.

Todkavonic

First Edition
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW, Ducati, Guzzi, and the Jeep.
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Oh lord. A couple of thoughts:

1) Ford doesn't owe any of us anything. You don't like it, don't buy it. The $100 you put down is refundable. Just pop back onto their site and reserve a Wildtrack. Which is EXACTLY what I did a few day ago. When the time comes to order it, If you don't like how the FE has turned out, order the dig-dang Wildtrack exactly the way you want it. Any color. Loads of interior options. Win-win.

2) 3500 or 7000 isn't exclusive either way, it just isn't. We ALL had the chance to reserve one and none of us were invited. We didn't have to own Ford stock or be professional wrestlers or have a million instagram followers. We didn't have to write a letter explaining why I, Henry on Halifax, deserve a Bronco FE because I'm named after Henry Ford and I bleed blue and named my first kid Bronco and my second kid (a girl by the way) Bronco II. No, we didn't have to do any of that, we just had be be paying attention to the launch and that's it. Not exclusive, just timely.

3) Stop insisting that you deserve choices because you're willing to pay $65K for a toy. Just stop it, and then see #1. Bottom-line is that it's a $30K rig with extras. It's not a premium vehicle where you can pick the stitching color or the interior odor (do you prefer Lake Como or Banff, cuz Banff has that piney smell I love but Lake Como is oh so fresh, I just can't decide) or send them a photo of a color you saw in Davos and, oh man, that'd be the most amazing Bronco color ever! Nope, it's a Ford.

And lastly 4) in my heart of hearts I believe that Ford will offer more interior choices and will make the $12K bump in base price over a Wildtrack worth it. But if they don't, they don't. You move onto the next thing. Be patient. Have a back-up plan. And, I guess, since I'm reading the entirely implausible notion that a multibillion dollar multinational corporation somehow cares what's written by a few dozen people on this site, keep griping but also understand that it's starting to sound entitled and whingy.

Nate

Last edited:

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Was just hypothesizing as to why that might be the case as several had said it wasn't going to be available. I'm relieved that it is.
You might not like it anyways, since there's a good chance it's going to be the double sided tape stick on keypad ones like on the new Ranger.

Sponsored

GreenLantern

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
with 7000 being built won't be as special
Forgive me, but even with 3,500 built they weren't as special.

Let's all stop fooling ourselves... 3.5k is a lot.

(And I dig the FE, hard. Even with the blue interior fiasco.)

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Indominus49er

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo, Honda
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My buddy has the blue recaros in his raptor and the blue doesn't match anything else but it still looks good. I believe that the blue will look good in person. Yes I would like more choices but I still like the other options that this model has. I will keep my reservation and likely stay with the Fe.

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
7,000 vs 3,500 vs 7.7 billion people it’s still pretty exclusive. And ford sorts out their over ordering blunder. Think of the other 3,500 that are now happy to have the option. Good on ford.

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
7,000 vs 3,500 vs 7.7 billion people it’s still pretty exclusive. And ford sorts out their over ordering blunder. Think of the other 3,500 that are now happy to have the option. Good on ford.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My buddy has the blue recaros in his raptor and the blue doesn't match anything else but it still looks good. I believe that the blue will look good in person. Yes I would like more choices but I still like the other options that this model has. I will keep my reservation and likely stay with the Fe.
At least blue will match black, so I'm all set if that's all there is. If they offer black and roast, I'd choose that instead.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
At least blue will match black, so I'm all set if that's all there is. If they offer black and roast, I'd choose that instead.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sponsored