Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My buddy has the blue recaros in his raptor and the blue doesn't match anything else but it still looks good. I believe that the blue will look good in person. Yes I would like more choices but I still like the other options that this model has. I will keep my reservation and likely stay with the Fe.
At least blue will match black, so I'm all set if that's all there is. If they offer black and roast, I'd choose that instead.
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My buddy has the blue recaros in his raptor and the blue doesn't match anything else but it still looks good. I believe that the blue will look good in person. Yes I would like more choices but I still like the other options that this model has. I will keep my reservation and likely stay with the Fe.
At least blue will match black, so I'm all set if that's all there is. If they offer black and roast, I'd choose that instead.

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

tenor.gif

Sponsored

KosmicKid

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX '14 Jaguar XFR-S 18 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It is interesting ... in the Raptor world .. the colored interiors are coveted (2 examples below). I think you guys should reserve your opinions until you actually see the FE interior in real life.

Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco bumped up to 7,000 production limit! tenor

Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco bumped up to 7,000 production limit! tenor
I ordered mine with the Orange & Black and then stuck on the orange trim rings to match my wife's MB Orange Edition CLA250 Also with the Lightning Blue it was close to being a Bronco truck..

Sponsored

SammyB

First Edition
First Name
Dougie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.taylorchip.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 | 2016 Toyota Tacoma | 1990 Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Can we get a poll going on who's planning to drop out between this and the blue interior fiasco?
yeah, I’m considering it. get the base and build it now. That’s the dumbest crap. 3500 was already to high.

Scout Rules

First Edition
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
77 Scout
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I reserved a 2 door and a 4 door I believe they are making 3500 of each for a total of 7000 thats why the are all reserved already

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved a 2 door and a 4 door I believe they are making 3500 of each for a total of 7000 thats why the are all reserved already
Oh that would be funny if some IT dork messed up and let 3,500 of EACH :LOL: (Speaking as an IT dork myself...)
Sponsored