Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can we get a poll going on who's planning to drop out between this and the blue interior fiasco?
I am dropping out of FE but not just because of the blue. After having time to really digest the trims and prices I just don't feel its worth $65k. In fact now that twice as many are being made it solidifies that.
Sponsored

fronc

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition | 4 Door | Cactus Grey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Exactly. So this means they initially took more than 3500 reservations, and rather than avoid a PR disaster when the first 3500 orders are in, and people with the reservation can no longer get one, they increased it, devaluing the first 3500.

But did they actually stop at 7000? Because now we have a devalued "limited edition" trim, and may STILL run a risk of not getting one if 7000 orders go through before yours.

Massively disappointing, IMO.

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With their server issues on the 13th, they probably accidentally approved more than 3,500 lol. This is their fix.

Exclusivity just got cut in half

Austin_Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Viper GTS, '11 WRX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am dropping out of FE but not just because of the blue. After having time to really digest the trims and prices I just don't feel its worth $65k. In fact now that twice as many are being made it solidifies that.
I was debating it given the lack of exterior and interior color options, no x-plan, AND that I can build the same off the Badlands and I only lose stickers... This pretty much does it. Velocity Blue here I come.

Sponsored

Rausy91

First Edition
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I bet you are right. With all of the website problems they took too many reservations.
I know that there were plenty of website issues the night of the unveil, but I'd bet a fair amount that they oversold on purpose so they could gauge interest and up the cap if the interest was there.

They can choke on them as far as I'm concerned at this point. I'm not going to cancel my reservation because once I stop being pissed I might (for lack of a better term) "downgrade" to a different trim level.

fronc

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition | 4 Door | Cactus Grey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I don't necessarily disagree that the 65k value just plummeted, but I don't see why everyone is fussing about the blue interior. What has Ford said that makes anyone think there is only one interior color option?

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I don't necessarily disagree that the 65k value just plummeted, but I don't see why everyone is fussing about the blue interior. What has Ford said that makes anyone think there is only one interior color option?
Check my post history; there's plenty of evidence to support only getting one interior color. I would quote my posts, but I've talked about this quite a bit haha.

Sponsored

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs