First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm on the website, but it still says it's Full.. When is it supposed to be Bumped to 7,000???

fronc

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition | 4 Door | Cactus Grey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Check my post history; there's plenty of evidence to support only getting one interior color. I would quote my posts, but I've talked about this quite a bit haha.
I don't mean any disrespect, but looking through your posts I'm just seeing places where you state this as a fact. Admittedly I can't go through all of them, so if you have a source link to any evidence or official communications from Ford/Ford employees, I'd appreciate the knowledge. Thank you!

Sponsored

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Clearly Ford is not reading the forums on how many FE reservers are looking to cancel
Well I don't know about that since they do mention in the email that they understand the desire to cancel. I think they might even be counting on folks to cancel. They may have massively oversold the FE reservations to the point where 7000 doesn't cover it. I'm really wondering if anybody has gotten or will get an email stating that they didn't make the 7k cut. From Ford's perspective that sounds so unpleasant to have to decide when to send that email out. Glad I'm over here just consuming their goods. :)

northshoreboarder

Raptor
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Raptor, 67' Bronco,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I reserved one FE, and my order says that I have two reserved. I am curious how many folks will change their order or alter it to non FE or just mistakes were made on launch event day due to system issues.

I can't handle blue interior, deal breaker.

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I don't mean any disrespect, but looking through your posts I'm just seeing places where you state this as a fact. Admittedly I can't go through all of them, so if you have a source link to any evidence or official communications from Ford/Ford employees, I'd appreciate the knowledge. Thank you!
I will just summarize a bit:

The First Edition Bronco Sport has the same navy pier interior and the same, limited, four exterior color choices.

In the leaked JSON last night as well from 72roadster, the navy pier interior was the only interior available.

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is a hot mess, kinda like a teenage girl who got ditched at prom.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This doesn't make sense. Why not make it available for Canada.
Just out of curiosity, can our Canadian friends possibly order one using a zip just across the border from them? And then switch it up at time of order? Might not actually work, just trying to think outside the box on this one.

Edit: Or maybe it's payback since the (2) cities selected for the NHL playoffs are both in Canada. And none in the U.S. :mad: Not like we could go anyways... but still.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bronco Turbo

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F250 Limited, 2016 Audi S6, 2018 Can Am X3 RC
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well that sucks. Jumped on and tried to secure a FE and nope.

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford follow up email next week: Great news everyone, we've made a second time increase of 15,000 First editons! ?
'This is the email I received today. Looks like the number is 7000, and is sold out. Makes you wonder where did they go. Maybe they oversold or did not account for the dealerships?

Hello Robert,

Congratulations! Thank you again for your interest in the all-new Ford Bronco and for reserving** an all-new, limited-run First Edition Ford Bronco.

Due to overwhelming demand for the First Edition, we made a one-time increase to the quantity available, 7,000 total. First Edition Bronco reservations are now full. If this changes your interest in First Edition, we understand, and remind all those who reserved that you’re able to edit your series at time of order. If you choose to cancel your reservation, your $100 deposit will be refunded automatically.

If you have any questions, please contact your Ford dealer for assistance.

Thank you,

The Ford Bronco Team​

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

'This is the email I received today. Looks like the number is 7000, and is sold out. Makes you wonder where did they go. Maybe they oversold or did not account for the dealerships?
Right, I was just saying that Ford can do this again and make 15K or more First editions since it's more profit margin for them. They probably found a stockpile of F150 blue leather in the abandoned warehouse.
Sponsored