Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Call me weird but I was excited when they bumped up production because more people will be able to get the trim they wanted ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I was surprised Ford didn't make it a perminit top of the line Model. Would of been fine with me, I'd buy either way as it's optioned out the way I want it. Might have to call it something different than First Edition though. Who knows Ford might even do that for 2022 and beyond as it seems to hit the mark for alot of buyers.
Sponsored

emerald86

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, 21 Badlands Bronco, 23 Braptor INBOUND
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered a FE very early and am very happy about everything except the blue interior is horrible and doesn't go well with area 51 (and not red either. Maybe orange or cactus which I dont want). Praying they change the interior color and offer the cool brown leather I have seen on others.

I also would love to see more colors on the first edition now that 7k are being made (when Ford makes Shelby Mustang at around 5-6k a year they offer more than 4 colors). I would like carbonized grey the most then next black.

jcmhere

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep and 1975 vett
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Big news for FE folks

gml0oo6-png.png
No it was a long article explaining how many more they were going to add and I am pretty sure they were adding 1400 more to the 7000. It must have been a scam. I will continue to look for it and share as soon as I find it.
Sponsored