Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lets be honest... the FE is just the badlands with the LUX package and the sasquatch packages plus some extra stuff like different badges and decals... its just an "exclusive" trim they just wont make in any other config....
Sponsored

truth2ak

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mccoys2nativealaska.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Big news for FE folks

gml0oo6-png.png
I really Ford acted too hastily. I think people will realize that the price diff between the Base and the FE isn't worth it... It's one thing to pick up a Bronco for $38,000 its quite another to make a small house payment regardless of the extra goodies. Some have already began to realize it I think others will follow. What they should have done is left things alone and taken back up reservations on those that may still want the FE when it comes time to fulfill reservations.

fronc

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition | 4 Door | Cactus Grey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

There will have to be more, how ugly will that interior look if you choose the red or orange outside colors, they have to be smarter than that....right?
I'd love to have more options, but if I'm being honest... I think many of us would be pleasantly surprised by the combo Ford will eventually provide.

And if anything, I'd be more concerned for those getting Area 51 and Cactus Grey, as the blue and grey may not provide enough contrast in hue/shade. But blue and orange is a bold but pleasant combo, and blue and red go together very well (in most Americans' minds ??).

SasquashJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s still sold out. All 7,000 units are reserved already.
I went on within minutes. I thought it glitched. I feel that even though it is the pricier model if you try to add these packages to any of them it’s going to bulk out the price possibly higher than just getting the 1st Edition

DustyD

Base
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Supply and demand- now there is a better supply they can drop the price lol

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So even more to my point then. Either keep it or cancel it and move on if it's not to your taste.

Don't be surprised that the vehicle you reserved without looking may not be to your liking.
About 20 out of 7500 complaining about the interior color. Perhaps, most are OK with the color? If it didn't sell on the F-150 Limited, Ford likely would have dropped it.

Rausy91

First Edition
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I really Ford acted too hastily. I think people will realize that the price diff between the Base and the FE isn't worth it... It's one thing to pick up a Bronco for $38,000 its quite another to make a small house payment regardless of the extra goodies. Some have already began to realize it I think others will follow. What they should have done is left things alone and taken back up reservations on those that may still want the FE when it comes time to fulfill reservations.

I would tend to agree with you, with the amount of people who are upset about the number increase and the blue death interior, I bet more people will elect to change to a different trim level than they might be expecting. This would obviously cause them to have more First Editions than they have orders for, which I'm sure will end up on dealers lots WITH ADM. But as the old saying goes "there's an ass for every seat" so maybe they will all get sold.

***DISCLAIMER*** I may not know what the hell I am talking about here

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
pretty sure no keypad on bronco.

nor on Mach-e
Think it would be hard to have keypad on removable top. But I do remember they used to be on the door, but they remove too. Hmm. Probably make us buy the cheesy ford accessories ones that double stick tape to your door.

FatThunder84

Raptor
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Dodge Ram W250, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

All they are doing is pissing off people that might be getting ready to drop 70k+ on their first Ford product. Having a luxury/unique interior should appeal to the masses and should be a cause for envy, not something to laugh at.

I can promise you this will be an issue at dealerships as well.

tmbonnett

First Edition
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So how did they allocate the additional 3500?
If they are already allocated, then it would seem that they screwed up. Or there IT Department did. Just like on Reveal night.

Sponsored

BDub

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport FE, F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I bet Ford won’t double the FE production numbers on the Sport.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
several sources that have all aligned around it being navy pier. leaked photos, backend code, and of course, the sport is only navy pier.

Would be one hell of a coincidence that all 3 sources align to the same thing, and it turns out all 3 were wrong.
My point is someone is making big claims like he has a hotline to Bill Ford and has inside details, but likely just guessing like the rest of us.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
But I might lose my $100 refundable deposit.
And I was looking but the Ford website kept on Crashing.
Besides it's fun to complain alot on a Forum . Seems like everyone listens . LOL
Some only seem to follow the nonsense in the threads. When someone adds something newsworthy to the thread, it tends to get skipped right over. Sometime later, someone will ask "wait what, was that ever posted? :confused:

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mark up

I saw on the Bronco nation forum people were getting gifts in the mail. I bet if you received the email you were not the original 3500.
Probably not related, but I received some stickers from Ford. I thought at first is was a brochure. They are in a heavy brown envelope saying "BRONCO" and the logo. Inside is a card saying a little about Bronco and 3 peel & stick stickers.