Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There will have to be more, how ugly will that interior look if you choose the red or orange outside colors, they have to be smarter than that....right?
IMO, blue would clash with half the colors offered on FE. Seems like strange choice if it's indeed the only one. On Raptor, you couldn't order the Orange Accent interior with red exterior.
Sponsored

jkburg

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am not, but if someone is good with editing and design I feel it would be mildly amusing to have the FE logo somehow 'diluted' or doubled with navy blue ink incorporated in. That could be a battle cry t-shirt for those of us who got lucky (or maybe crushed) that even though I got a reservation number it was too high and wouldn't have gotten one without the increase.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you still reserve one?

Duck

First Edition
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Now that I’m looking around at the other models, can any of you help me with this configuration? I know that the launch vehicles are “prototypes” so to speak but I can’t quite figure out the grill/top colors. Is this top supposed to be Carbonized Grey or is it just a prototype color that isn’t available on the production models? Also, what model do you think this is? Also, I’m thinking this has 33” tires. Looks smaller than my Raptor tire that match the squatch package size. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

4CFE69C3-9DEA-4713-B637-2380FABD6900.jpeg

FB5124F8-63F3-42D1-B9F2-F5732F043413.jpeg

Edit: the reason I think they are 33’s is that they look like K02’s and Ford only shows them available up to 33”.

Thanks again.

Last edited:

fomoco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
deathmobile
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I plan on the Badlands but I may buy a First Edition badge off ebay and do a badge swap. Like the people that buy a Wrangler Sport and put the Rubicon stickers on the hood. ;)

Sponsored

fomoco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
deathmobile
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now that I’m looking around at the other models, can any of you help me with this configuration? ...
I believe that body color, white top and white grill combination is part of the "Unobtanium Package". It also comes with a white dash. The pre-production code name was "one-off preview".

Honestly, no one knows for sure but it sounds like it is not coming to production, initially at least. We should find out in August when build site is up. The body color should be available (Cactus Grey).

Edit: The grill style is stock on other models so painting it white should not be a big deal. Painting or wrapping the top may be a costly. Hopepully the white top will be an option.

Last edited:

Oactec

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang CS/GT
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Looks like i will downgrade. Only reason i was willing to pay more was for the small limit. Now its not worth it to me.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
About 20 out of 7500 complaining about the interior color. Perhaps, most are OK with the color? If it didn't sell on the F-150 Limited, Ford likely would have dropped it.
Well, they did only do it for one year.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Reading the letter from Ford, it almost seems like they hope some will give up their FE. While we're all complaining, dealers are likely doing the same thing and telling Ford
they want something to put on their floor. It's sort of the same with the Ranger. You go into the showroom and there are several with tents and various racks on them.
If they put the 6.4 in the wrangler I’ll be going that route. Cancelation is on the horizon.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

There will have to be more, how ugly will that interior look if you choose the red or orange outside colors, they have to be smarter than that....right?
I was thinking the same. But maybe the orange with blue interior is the Bronco's Bronco.
Sponsored