Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco in Lightning Blue! w/ Navy Pier interior.... C257C14B-6EB0-4E2C-A3AC-F67BBE4D6BA5
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco in Lightning Blue! w/ Navy Pier interior.... 63F78900-5A7E-4890-888C-F371F2D8BB5F
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco in Lightning Blue! w/ Navy Pier interior.... 32FBF72F-BC44-47FF-A027-F2DCB0B9DB41

I always wonder why pictures are better done but in the moment it ain’t easy. Here is LB, black, VB, and cactus gray next to each other. The sport was carbonized gray. I’ll be honest, much smaller in real life. I think I’m going LB on the FE.

14EED803-0C82-4688-9B58-9410F772E1D5.jpeg
Sponsored

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Even now, in natural lighting, I'll never understand the color choice of the Navy Pier. It just looks god awful. They could've done so much better! (cough Filson interior cough)

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What is going on with that upholstery job?!?! Rear seats in particular look awful.

Would you accept that at delivery for a +$60k FE? Trying to figure out if I'm being ridiculous.
Yea.. I'm wondering if those wrinkles/kinks even out and are just there from being right out of the factory? I sure hope so.

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BOISE State Bronco!
I think painting the rollcage will be problematic, but the flares pop right off, and you can add whatever graphics you like, so yeah, you could quickly create a bunch of different combos.

Sponsored

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's dope!

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What is going on with that upholstery job?!?! Rear seats in particular look awful.

Would you accept that at delivery for a +$60k FE? Trying to figure out if I'm being ridiculous.
Welcome to consumer-grade automotive leather.

I'll take vinyl all day, every day.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome to consumer-grade automotive leather.

I'll take vinyl all day, every day.
Never seen that on a BMW or even my wife's Honda Pilot for that matter. But I'm going MGV and hopefully the materials swap makes the difference. I haven't noticed the issue on the vinyl... Yet ;) fingers crossed.

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Lightning Blue looks incredible! This is the color that will perfectly set off the contrasting plastics. Velocity Blue being more silver just won't have this depth to it.

The Navy Pier is rather dull and uninspiring. Not terrible looking, just very "old person"ish....
It's like one of my old girlfriends, pretty on the outside...

Sponsored

LIKEABOSS

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford should have never got rid of Lightning Blue on the Mustang. It looks amazing on the Bronco and one of the best Ford blues. Navy Pier still looks bad though...

ProSim

First Name
Pro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

LB looks amazing! Funny how they don't put the MIC top on it before they start leaking pics. Afraid of ruining it? Hmmm...

IMO that navy pier interior is a crime for a FE or for any automobile for that matter.

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
LB looks amazing! Funny how they don't put the MIC top on it before they start leaking pics. Afraid of ruining it? Hmmm...

IMO that navy pier interior is a crime for a FE or for any automobile for that matter.
Agreed. Just learned the black interior option will be late availability too.. So looks like we'll be getting the black interior and the shadow black painted hard-top. I don't mind waiting a few extra months to get an interior that wasn't made for 90 year olds.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is it supposed to look like it's sniffing the pavement? I haven't noticed any of the others with the rear suspension higher than the front.

Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco in Lightning Blue! w/ Navy Pier interior.... 14EED803-0C82-4688-9B58-9410F772E1D5
The picture also has an angle /perspective issue to it that's exaggerating the look too, though.

A velocity blue wildtrak with all of the blacked out bits might be sharp.
Yeah, I think the black accents will help tone it down so it's not "too" much.
Sponsored