First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We're still talking about cupholders. ? ? ?
This.

I don't understand the gripe when you've got an SUV that holds 4 or 5 people. How many drinks does one person need? As long as a cupholder is in a convenient spot and holds a reasonable-sized cup, what's the problem? If you need more than 32 ounces, just bring an Igloo and drill a hole in the lid and put in a long tube for a straw! ?
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco (Pre-Production) with Rear Cupholders Spotted 05c30c70-3f1b-4706-81be-7afb95a55fdd_2.ded0e50f920c13b159df85455fbfd663
Sponsored

BigDog

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Orange and blue are complementary colors. Cyber Orange and Navy blue works. I know people will claim that Cyber Orange is Yellow; however it is in between yellow-orange depending on the light. Orange enough in the end to work with Navy.

Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco (Pre-Production) with Rear Cupholders Spotted 05c30c70-3f1b-4706-81be-7afb95a55fdd_2.ded0e50f920c13b159df85455fbfd663

Rapid Red with Navy Pier is not new as Ford has done it before on the F-150:

Agreed Rapid Red is not the best choice; however they must of sold some of these for them to do it again. In the end this combo will have the lowest production numbers for the FE. This will make it the rarest trim/ext. & int. combo of all Broncos. We will see what that means in 30 years.

Personally I wanted Rapid Red on my FE originally until I found out the interior would be Navy Pier so I switched to Cyber Orange.
yes I wanted my FE in rapid red until I saw the navy pier interior. It goes with some of the other colors but not rapid red IMO. That along with Ford not letting me use my A-plan as a Ford employee has me dropping down to a loaded BL I think.

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When was a kid nothing had cupholders in the back doors on or otherwise...

My first vehicle didn't have a cupholder to be had anywhere.
Yeah, in the 70s and 80s this was acceptable, but its 2020. When 99.9% of every other vehicle being produced today offers this feature, the Bronco should as well.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
LOL let's throw all these crazy, special accent colors in every model EXCEPT the special edition.
Reporting from the Acme Booth at the 2022 SEMA show where Acmeā€™s aftermarket Bronco A/C Vent / Grab Handle Packages seem to be drawing ā€œunprecedentedā€ crowds to unironically borrow an overused term from 2020/2021. Iā€™d roll some video of Acmeā€™s kits, but I havenā€™t been able to get to the front of the mass gathering at Acmeā€™s booth. Iā€™ve heard from one Acme spokesperson they never bothered to book the usual Booth Girls because these things (explicative deleted) sell themselves.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Reporting from the Acme Booth at the 2022 SEMA show where Acmeā€™s aftermarket Bronco A/C Vent / Grab Handle Packages seem to be drawing ā€œunprecedentedā€ crowds to unironically borrow an overused term from 2020/2021. Iā€™d roll some video of Acmeā€™s kits, but I havenā€™t been able to get to the front of the mass gathering at Acmeā€™s booth. Iā€™ve heard from one Acme spokesperson they never bothered to book the usual Booth Girls because these things (explicative deleted) sell themselves.
And here for a moment I thought Acme had an underseat A/C relocation kit to the rear center console, come on Acme, get with the program.

Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford won't even put the hardtop on the FE even though its standard :LOL: and im pretty sure the FE is the only one you can get actually fully loaded. No other combination gives you the front sway disconnect with the 2.7 with the HEADLINER. FE only, so there's that? LOL. That also tells me its not a weight issue, so Ford is def up to something fishy. hmmmm
Well if you get a two door Badlands there are no restrictions on the Build & Price. ?

I also saw in another thread someone spoke to a dealer and they claimed the issues with roof rack and headliner will be resolved with Fordā€™s upcoming update. If not, they should still be able to order those options. Not sure how accurate it is because it came from a dealer, but it wouldnā€™t surprise me if this were just a bug.

85_Ranger4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah, in the 70s and 80s this was acceptable, but its 2020. When 99.9% of every other vehicle being produced today offers this feature, the Bronco should as well.
Crisis averted: For my Ranger I drew up my own cupholders and had a local fab shop burn them out of 1/8" plate. Bent it up myself with a vice, welded a little bit to tie it together. Threw some cheap inserts in it from the walmart boat section... and I had a friggen bulletproof cupholder for less than $20 w/paint.

I am losing no sleep that our Black Diamond won't have the flimsy cheesy plastic crap that folds out of an armrest. I will make something far better anyway.

2017 Silver Lobo

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 1988 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If they make a king ranch edition bronco.... Iā€™ll just. Iā€™ll. YES!
Find it funny that as of now Ford said that Blue collar people need to take a nap in their truck. So they made those fold flat seats. Sweet! But what blue collar worker can afford a KR to get those seats, which is the lowest trim offering them. Starting just under $60k before options. LMAO

Last edited:

Sponsored

Economisto

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Mistubishi Montero, 2013 Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Find it funny that as of now Ford said that Blue collar people need to take a nap in there truck. So they made those fold flat seats. Sweet! But what blue collar worker can afford a KR to get those seats, which is the lowest trim offering them. Starting just under $60k before options. LMAO

Haha true, but most people, myself included, spend way more than they can afford, so people still buy haha. Thats the American dream baby, debt!!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Find it funny that as of now Ford said that Blue collar people need to take a nap in their truck. So they made those fold flat seats. Sweet! But what blue collar worker can afford a KR to get those seats, which is the lowest trim offering them. Starting just under $60k before options. LMAO
Are you sure they didn't mean the boss/owner? He'd be the one watching what's going on.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This thread mostly makes me laugh because everyone is so concerned about cup holders. As a driver, I never gave them a thought, much less anything else in the backseat. ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This thread mostly makes me laugh because everyone is so concerned about cup holders. As a driver, I never gave them a thought, much less anything else in the backseat. ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ
Some people concern themselves over things that others don't. ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

As a driver I give thought to all sorts of things that I may not use but my friends and family might.
Sponsored