85_Ranger4x4

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Ranger
Yeah, in the 70s and 80s this was acceptable, but its 2020. When 99.9% of every other vehicle being produced today offers this feature, the Bronco should as well.
Crisis averted: For my Ranger I drew up my own cupholders and had a local fab shop burn them out of 1/8" plate. Bent it up myself with a vice, welded a little bit to tie it together. Threw some cheap inserts in it from the walmart boat section... and I had a friggen bulletproof cupholder for less than $20 w/paint.

I am losing no sleep that our Black Diamond won't have the flimsy cheesy plastic crap that folds out of an armrest. I will make something far better anyway.

Advertisement

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 1988 Mustang GT
If they make a king ranch edition bronco.... I’ll just. I’ll. YES!
Find it funny that as of now Ford said that Blue collar people need to take a nap in their truck. So they made those fold flat seats. Sweet! But what blue collar worker can afford a KR to get those seats, which is the lowest trim offering them. Starting just under $60k before options. LMAO

Last edited:

Economisto

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Mistubishi Montero, 2013 Audi S5
Clubs

Find it funny that as of now Ford said that Blue collar people need to take a nap in there truck. So they made those fold flat seats. Sweet! But what blue collar worker can afford a KR to get those seats, which is the lowest trim offering them. Starting just under $60k before options. LMAO

Haha true, but most people, myself included, spend way more than they can afford, so people still buy haha. Thats the American dream baby, debt!!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST
Find it funny that as of now Ford said that Blue collar people need to take a nap in their truck. So they made those fold flat seats. Sweet! But what blue collar worker can afford a KR to get those seats, which is the lowest trim offering them. Starting just under $60k before options. LMAO
Are you sure they didn't mean the boss/owner? He'd be the one watching what's going on.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Website
www.MattBostonDesign.com
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Clubs

This thread mostly makes me laugh because everyone is so concerned about cup holders. As a driver, I never gave them a thought, much less anything else in the backseat. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Clubs

This thread mostly makes me laugh because everyone is so concerned about cup holders. As a driver, I never gave them a thought, much less anything else in the backseat. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Some people concern themselves over things that others don't. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As a driver I give thought to all sorts of things that I may not use but my friends and family might.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Website
www.MattBostonDesign.com
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Clubs

Some people concern themselves over things that others don't. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As a driver I give thought to all sorts of things that I may not use but my friends and family might.
Not hating. All about the "to each their own" mentality.

I'm also getting a 2-door because I'll rarely have backseat passengers and my dog doesn't know how to drink out of cups.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST
Right, but that's not really being blue collar. That's white collar / hat.
The reason I questioned that is I've seen most of the F-150 videos and the user is mostly someone with a laptop and doesn't appear he's been working very hard. That gave me the impression he's not blue collar. I haven't heard anyone use that term in any of the videos.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Clubs

The hood and side decals seem to be the only unique thing on the FE to distinguish it from other models. I'm sure alot of folks with other models will be buying them to make their Bronco look like a FE.

Advertisement

Advertisement