focaloca95

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Yukon 2009 Dodge Ram
Clubs

Note the gray in the FE graphics on the hood and the sides. Not sure I like that. May have to remove them on my Cyber Orange 4 door. I am going to leave them on my wife’s Lightning Blue 2 door.

Ford did the same to the Bronco Sport:
EE9595C6-AB2A-4795-AD54-9A94F7861762.jpeg

Additionally the Black Bronco on the tailgate is confirmed, I was not sure they were going to do that like the Wildtrak.

glad I am waiting for shadow black modular tops. Soft top is a little too soft...aka wrinkles in the plastic windows.
Seeing the Sport reminded me of first thinking how very cool it is just by itself and although not what you think of when you say "Bronco", it is still a capable, good looking rig I might have bought (unlike the abomination that is the new Blazer). But to then get the Bronco, I'm just in heaven. TAKE MY KID'S COLLEGE MONEY ALREADY!!!

WatchYourSix

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Taurus
The "beverage holder" conundrum isn't really a conundrum. FE description says 8 because leather is STANDARD. OBX says 6 because cloth is standard and leather is optional, which is why we see the armrest on leather OBX fishing concept with (we assume) 2 additional holders. Beveragegate Case closed.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
In the 360 on the B/P for the FE interior, all four seats have dark blue inserts. However the photo on this FE only has solid gray seat backs. I thought it might be bad lighting at first, but the door panel clearly shows blue next to the seats. Maybe its another franken bronco.

chtucker

First Edition
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
In the 360 on the B/P for the FE interior, all four seats have dark blue inserts. However the photo on this FE only has solid gray seat backs. I thought it might be bad lighting at first, but the door panel clearly shows blue next to the seats. Maybe its another franken bronco.
Praying praying that the blue shat is optional. I would prefer a darker seat, but anything is better than blue

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 RS, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Not sure what you're seeing but these seats definitely have blue inserts and match the B&P. There's a difference in lighting on the door panel vs the seat backs but the seats are absolutely blue and gray.

Last edited:

Advertisement

Advertisement