Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Ram, 2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Limited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Note the gray in the FE graphics on the hood and the sides. Not sure I like that. May have to remove them on my Cyber Orange 4 door. I am going to leave them on my wife’s Lightning Blue 2 door.

Ford did the same to the Bronco Sport:
EE9595C6-AB2A-4795-AD54-9A94F7861762.jpeg

Additionally the Black Bronco on the tailgate is confirmed, I was not sure they were going to do that like the Wildtrak.

glad I am waiting for shadow black modular tops. Soft top is a little too soft...aka wrinkles in the plastic windows.
Seeing the Sport reminded me of first thinking how very cool it is just by itself and although not what you think of when you say "Bronco", it is still a capable, good looking rig I might have bought (unlike the abomination that is the new Blazer). But to then get the Bronco, I'm just in heaven. TAKE MY KID'S COLLEGE MONEY ALREADY!!!
Sponsored

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The "beverage holder" conundrum isn't really a conundrum. FE description says 8 because leather is STANDARD. OBX says 6 because cloth is standard and leather is optional, which is why we see the armrest on leather OBX fishing concept with (we assume) 2 additional holders. Beveragegate Case closed.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In the 360 on the B/P for the FE interior, all four seats have dark blue inserts. However the photo on this FE only has solid gray seat backs. I thought it might be bad lighting at first, but the door panel clearly shows blue next to the seats. Maybe its another franken bronco.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
In the 360 on the B/P for the FE interior, all four seats have dark blue inserts. However the photo on this FE only has solid gray seat backs. I thought it might be bad lighting at first, but the door panel clearly shows blue next to the seats. Maybe its another franken bronco.
Praying praying that the blue shat is optional. I would prefer a darker seat, but anything is better than blue

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not sure what you're seeing but these seats definitely have blue inserts and match the B&P. There's a difference in lighting on the door panel vs the seat backs but the seats are absolutely blue and gray.

Last edited:

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh nice. won't be able to un-see that now. ?

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Navy Pier on a red truck
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco (Pre-Production) with Rear Cupholders Spotted laugh

Like all of the terrible interior design choices of 90s Ford trucks came back at once.
It's not great...but neither is the Bronco Haloween Edition (Badlands)

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Praying praying that the blue shat is optional. I would prefer a darker seat, but anything is better than blue
We're trying lol:
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco (Pre-Production) with Rear Cupholders Spotted 1605677205164

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Very excited to finally see a First Edition. But then my bubble burst when I saw the Navy Pier interior. As much as I would love to follow through with my FE reservervation, I'm just not digging a blue interior. If only Ford would give us one more leather choice. Please, any of the other leather colors in the different models would work just fine .
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco (Pre-Production) with Rear Cupholders Spotted tenor (10)
Sponsored

Last edited: