Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well it says you can't transfer on the Ford reservation info page.

To the guy selling his reservation for 15k and using his pandemic baby as a reason

tenor.gif
Yeah... kind of gross. I can’t even imagine what a mess this would be if these were transferable. You’d have everyone buying these and trying to sell their place in line

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You just can’t fix stupid.

Per Ford, you can’t transfer a reservation. Can’t imagine Ford changing the rules for this guy, especially since he’s broadcast his intentions to the world of eBay.

If this is true, not sure how eBay would allow this ad to continue?
Don’t know but I emailed him to ask him a ton of stupid, ignorant questions.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just report the item at the bottom of the page.

Sponsored

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a bad feeling we will see some actual FE trying to be sold for about $100k once people receive them.... like the $60k corvette that people are trying to sell for $110k currently. Even if I was rich I would not overpay for any vehicle that will be mass produced

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You just can’t fix stupid.

Per Ford, you can’t transfer a reservation. Can’t imagine Ford changing the rules for this guy, especially since he’s broadcast his intentions to the world of eBay.

If this is true, not sure how eBay would allow this ad to continue?
Easy way around that. The guy who reserved it comes to an agreement with eBay winner in what colors/features he wants, purchases it and takes delivery. An hour later in the McDonalds parking lot down the street he sells it to eBay winner

I really don’t understand why everyone thinks the FE is going to be a gold mine in resale down the road. It may hold its value a little better but I don’t think it’s going to be a rare collectors item. If you want something rare get a fully loaded Badlands with lux package, 2.3 automatic with leather in silver, there won’t be many with those specs.

OP
OP

RX8

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
He mentions that the other one that was posted earlier this summer sold. Can anyone confirm this? Can you look up past auctions?
No previous sales that I see so it is likely a lie to bolster his ad. According to completed eBay sales the only previous Bronco reservations is the guy trying to sell his spot for $5K. It goes unsold and he just keep relisting it.

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Real talk if I can get delivery in June 2021 (I reserved in the first hour) and can flip my badlands as I leave the lot for ~$10K I'm doing it. I honestly wonder if there will be a market for this. Set it up in advance for the next buyer to come to the dealer with you and cut you a check right there on the street. You know any Broncos the dealers get their hands on early will have a fat ADM.

quattroa4m

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Easy way around that. The guy who reserved it comes to an agreement with eBay winner in what colors/features he wants, purchases it and takes delivery. An hour later in the McDonalds parking lot down the street he sells it to eBay winner

I really don’t understand why everyone thinks the FE is going to be a gold mine in resale down the road. It may hold its value a little better but I don’t think it’s going to be a rare collectors item. If you want something rare get a fully loaded Badlands with lux package, 2.3 automatic with leather in silver, there won’t be many with those specs.
Per the guy's ad, it says (paraphrasing) that he will act as an agent to facilitate the transfer of the reservation.

Selling a used Bronco is something different.

Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm not mad, everyone had equal opportunity to rsvp. Ford didn't restrict who could rsvp.

I will say $14.90 for shipping seems a lil random.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Per the guy's ad, it says (paraphrasing) that he will act as an agent to facilitate the transfer of the reservation.

Selling a used Bronco is something different.
It's possible it's a someone with a relationship with a dealership.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well all you have to do is walk in with the eBay buyer, and finish the order from there. The full deposit would be put down by the eBay buyer, along with the paperwork etc. I don't think Ford cares about someone buying a Bronco ..it' just stops chaos from happening with the reservation system. Once you step into the dealership on ordering day, the reservation number will be gone when you put the full deposit down anyway..the reservation number isn't going to travel with the build. Nobody is going to pay $15,000 for a reservation number anyway
IMG_2101.jpg

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Every vehicle is for sale if the price is right. If someone walked up and offered money for our First Edition, I'd take it. I'm not attached to a vehicle and if it turned into an investment, who wouldn't? Ford will make more (maybe not the FE) but to be honest, the FE has an ugly interior and doesn't come in AntiMatter blue.

Hell, a buddy of mine was driving his 2020 Corvette, guy offered to buy it. He made money and never looked back. Said the car was sweet but not perfect.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's possible it's a someone with a relationship with a dealership.
I wouldn't expect a relationship with a dealer. Just your typical a-hole on ebay trying to make a quick buck. Take a look around Christmas time and note whatever the hot item is this year, will be for sale for 3 times the price. Look back to beginning of covid when everyone sent home. People were buying up limited stock of game consoles and selling for 2-3 times the price. There's always going to be a-holes making a quick buck. And sadly as time gets closer to December (perceived ordering time), I expect quite a few ebay ads to pop up for registration spots. And they will sell ?
Sponsored