kimberbrowski

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wouldn't expect a relationship with a dealer. Just your typical a-hole on ebay trying to make a quick buck. Take a look around Christmas time and note whatever the hot item is this year, will be for sale for 3 times the price. Look back to beginning of covid when everyone sent home. People were buying up limited stock of game consoles and selling for 2-3 times the price. There's always going to be a-holes making a quick buck. And sadly as time gets closer to December (perceived ordering time), I expect quite a few ebay ads to pop up for registration spots. And they will sell ?
Do not disagree at all with labeling these losers ”a-holes”. but what about the buyers? I think they are even worse.

FatThunder84

Raptor
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Dodge Ram W250, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This! His dealer is probably very happy to let somebody else come in and buy his FE just to get the profit on it rather than him simply cancelling the reservation and the dealer missing out on the sale. He might even be kicking back some of that to the dealer.

I'm considering doing the same thing on my FE reservation except I'm giving it to a friend rather than selling it. I'm just trying to figure out which dealer I'm going to use to do this, and hopefully they can give me a deal on my base reservation in return for me letting them sell a $65k FE to somebody. I would imagine if you have an extra FE reservation there would be plenty of dealers willing to give you a deal on your other reservation if you let them take the FE into inventory and sell it for $10k over MSRP.

It's capitalism so don't hate the player.
I've thought about doing this exact thing... not gonna lie.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am glad I am not the only one offended by this listing. This person is what my son and I refer to as a CPOT! Cheatn Piece Of Trash!

I would not want to be caught in a Titanic type situation with this person.
Not only would they get on the lifeboat and leave the women and children behind but they would probably slit their throats to secure it.
Please answer one question as honestly as possible. If someone came up to you and offered you $25,000 in cash for your Bronco reservation would you take it. I know I don't have to think twice, I'm taking it.
Besides, I have two FE'S on order and a Wildtrak, Lol

Last edited:

Sponsored

Krisegon

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 GMC Yukon SLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The way language is used and the sentence structure lead me to believe this is a total scam. The last time this seller sold something was over a year ago. All of the recent feedback was as the buyer. This sentence, especially, reminds me of the scams that claim the IRS is after you: "If there’s any difficulty in transferring the reservation then I will help the buyer facilitate any process that is required to make sure that there is a smooth transition of this reservation so At the winner of this auction ultimately receives this First Edition Bronco. "

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If someone came up to you and offered you $25,000 in cash for your Bronco reservation would you take it.
I agree with you 100% I take it as well, and I only have 1 reservation.

Big difference thought is you said IF SOMEONE COMES TO ME. which is opposite of me being an a-hole and putting on ebay and looking to get paid.

FatThunder84

Raptor
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Dodge Ram W250, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Time to talk to the dealership and see what kinda deal they'll cut me for my FE reservation. Maybe I can get the Granger deal after all.

Aragonite

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Ranger 4x4, 1988 Toyota Pickup 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

People will pay extra to be able to drive a limited edition First Edition Bronco. They will think they are special for a while, until Ford repackages the FE in 2021/22 and calls it something else.

Just like the Wrangler 10th edition
When the raptor comes, no one will give two :poop:ʻs about the FE

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I agree with you 100% I take it as well, and I only have 1 reservation.

Big difference thought is you said IF SOMEONE COMES TO ME. which is opposite of me being an a-hole and putting on ebay and looking to get paid.
The way I look at is if someone is willing to pay $25k over sticker they probably have alot more money than me to burn and really want a FE Bronco. What kind of a-hole would I be to deny someone of that stature a FE Bronco. (Just trying to show you the flip side of the coin)

Sponsored

Free Pizza

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It never fails. I don't even come here for the bronco anymore. I come here for the comedy. You guys need to be on Saturday night live.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

When the raptor comes, no one will give two :poop:ʻs about the FE
My 16 year old son will give two poops about the FE. As he'll be getting me FE when my new Raptor/Warthog Bronco comes in.
Lol

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm still looking for a Teddy Ruskin for my daughter, she turned 34 so I guess I missed the boat LOL
You are looking for something that doesn’t exist is why you can’t find it. ? now if you looked for the name of Teddy Ruxpin you would find it.....at a 3 digit price. ?

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The way I look at is if someone is willing to pay $25k over sticker they probably have alot more money than me to burn and really want a FE Bronco. What kind of a-hole would I be to deny someone of that stature a FE Bronco. (Just trying to show you the flip side of the coin)
Oh I get the flip side
And I sure as hell don't have money to burn. My point is though I'm not putting it up on ebay. Those are the assholes that look to make a quick buck. I'd call them scumbags. Just like the ones that take advantage of hot toys at Christmas... Or hand sanitizer when you can't find it anywhere. That type of scum should try working for a living and not take advantage of people.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Oh I get the flip side
And I sure as hell don't have money to burn. My point is though I'm not putting it up on ebay. Those are the assholes that look to make a quick buck. I'd call them scumbags. Just like the ones that take advantage of hot toys at Christmas... Or hand sanitizer when you can't find it anywhere. That type of scum should try working for a living and not take advantage of people.
So for example, if I a extremely hard working business owner decide to sell my wifes Brand New FE for $25k over sticker because she decided on another vehicle and Jay Leno a extremely rich individual and car collector wants a FE and missed out on the order, I would be a scumbag taking advantage of poor Jay, that has more money than he knows what to do with. I'm looking at it like I made rich Jays day, as $25k to him is like $100 to me. Just food for thought.
Sponsored