Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Shelby Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I just switched the color on my FE order yesterday. Do these orders typically get pulled Tuesday morning? I imagine my dealer would've mentioned something yesterday. I am an early day 2 res in original 3,500 FE allocations.
Sponsored

SlashRacer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Passat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not to highjack Zach's thread but do we know how many acceptable tops Webasto is producing a day? Or how many shifts they are running? If one does the math and assumes no FE's have been built, and all will be built in the next 3 months of production, then Webasto only needs to crank out 65 tops per day on a single shift 5 day week. Then remember that some have been built and not all 7k will be built. Just trying to put it in perspective for folks that non-FE MIC's still have a chance.
MAP is building 2,618 broncos this week.
2,015 of them are 4dr.

Out of the 2,618 broncos being built this week, 1,782 are hard tops!

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

2,015 of them are 4dr.

now thats moving hope that continues.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2,015 of them are 4dr.

This is the kind of positive information we need around this place instead of the ill-informed, doom and gloom, all hope is lost posts.

Bunch of FE's getting scheduled this week. MAP cranking out hard top Broncos. Good thread, good thread indeed.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just switched the color on my FE order yesterday. Do these orders typically get pulled Tuesday morning? I imagine my dealer would've mentioned something yesterday. I am an early day 2 res in original 3,500 FE allocations.
No such thing as the first 3500 it was always 7000, also it’s interesting your a day 2 reservation.

awerk66

First Edition
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Shelby Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No such thing as the first 3500 it was always 7000, also it’s interesting your a day 2 reservation.
Not sure i understand. Did Ford not originally cap the FE orders at 3,500? and technically i reserved it 7/13 @ 10pm ish after launch, but for some reason my res shows up as 7/14 @ 6am

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not sure i understand. Did Ford not originally cap the FE orders at 3,500? and technically i reserved it 7/13 @ 10pm ish after launch, but for some reason my res shows up as 7/14 @ 6am
Nope Ford fucked up and let 7000 people reserve the first day. What happened was their system allowed 3500 2 door and 3500 4 door reservations.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2,015 of them are 4dr.

That means 2 doors are moving from 20% to 25%...only one week, but still that's moving up!

Reactions: sjp

Dwolen

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Interesting that another dealer posted in another forum on FB that in his weekly Monday email from Ford that they AREN’T scheduling Broncos this week… I really don’t know what to believe anymore

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Interesting that another dealer posted in another forum on FB that in his weekly Monday email from Ford that they AREN’T scheduling Broncos this week… I really don’t know what to believe anymore
Official communication from Ford is no scheduling this week. FE are their own beast with a separate allocation process and zone reps involved, so its possible some manual scheduling is happening for them.

Scheduling Notes
  • On Thursday, July 15, Bronco, Bronco Sport, Edge, Escape, Explorer, Mach-E, Mustang, Transit, Transit Connect Wagon and Transit Connect Van will not be selected for scheduling.
  • 22MY Super Duty XLT Tremor PackageThe Tremor Package (17Y) is no longer available for 22MY on XLT Super Duty and orders will show a compatibility status. The Tremor Pkg (17Y) will still be available on Lariat, King Ranch, and Platinum models for the 22MY.
  • 22MY Super Duty with Adaptive Steering - Until further notice, we will not be scheduling the following 22MY Super Duty configurations:
  • Lariat With Adaptive Steering (60A) (including Lariat Tremor equipped with Adaptive Steering)
  • Platinum With Adaptive Steering (60A) (including Platinum Tremor equipped with Adaptive Steering)
  • Limited
  • 2022MY Maverick – Please note that a mid-month regional control has been added for the Spray-In Bedliner for the new wholesale. Also, Spray-In Bedliner (96G) will only be eligible to schedule with XLT Luxury Package (54L) or Lariat/First Edition (54P) for startup scheduling.
  • All OTD Vehicle Line Scheduling - Due to constraints and production changes, it may take several weeks to schedule the OTD Fitness orders.
Balance Out Information
  • 21MY Transit Retail Balance Out - 21MY Retail units will no longer be accepted for Transit. Verified retail orders will be scheduled based on order receipt date until 21MY balance out.
  • 21MY Bronco Job #1 Balance Out - 21MY Job#1 orders will be converted to Job#2 orders this week. Spec changes and cancellations will be shut off on Tuesday, July 13.
  • F150 Diesel Engine Early Balance Out – The final order due date for F150 orders with the 3.0L Power Stroke Diesel engine (991) is Thursday, July 15. Spec changes and cancellations will be shut off on Thursday, July 15.
  • 21MY F-150 Early Balance Out Paint – Final orders with Kodiak brown (J1) paint were due on Thursday, July 8 (this is a Dearborn Truck Plant only paint). Spec changes and cancellations were shut off on Thursday, July 8.

Dwolen

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Official communication from Ford is no scheduling this week. FE are their own beast with a separate allocation process and zone reps involved, so its possible some manual scheduling is happening for them.

Scheduling Notes
  • On Thursday, July 15, Bronco, Bronco Sport, Edge, Escape, Explorer, Mach-E, Mustang, Transit, Transit Connect Wagon and Transit Connect Van will not be selected for scheduling.
  • 22MY Super Duty XLT Tremor PackageThe Tremor Package (17Y) is no longer available for 22MY on XLT Super Duty and orders will show a compatibility status. The Tremor Pkg (17Y) will still be available on Lariat, King Ranch, and Platinum models for the 22MY.
  • 22MY Super Duty with Adaptive Steering - Until further notice, we will not be scheduling the following 22MY Super Duty configurations:
  • Lariat With Adaptive Steering (60A) (including Lariat Tremor equipped with Adaptive Steering)
  • Platinum With Adaptive Steering (60A) (including Platinum Tremor equipped with Adaptive Steering)
  • Limited
  • 2022MY Maverick – Please note that a mid-month regional control has been added for the Spray-In Bedliner for the new wholesale. Also, Spray-In Bedliner (96G) will only be eligible to schedule with XLT Luxury Package (54L) or Lariat/First Edition (54P) for startup scheduling.
  • All OTD Vehicle Line Scheduling - Due to constraints and production changes, it may take several weeks to schedule the OTD Fitness orders.
Balance Out Information
  • 21MY Transit Retail Balance Out - 21MY Retail units will no longer be accepted for Transit. Verified retail orders will be scheduled based on order receipt date until 21MY balance out.
  • 21MY Bronco Job #1 Balance Out - 21MY Job#1 orders will be converted to Job#2 orders this week. Spec changes and cancellations will be shut off on Tuesday, July 13.
  • F150 Diesel Engine Early Balance Out – The final order due date for F150 orders with the 3.0L Power Stroke Diesel engine (991) is Thursday, July 15. Spec changes and cancellations will be shut off on Thursday, July 15.
  • 21MY F-150 Early Balance Out Paint – Final orders with Kodiak brown (J1) paint were due on Thursday, July 8 (this is a Dearborn Truck Plant only paint). Spec changes and cancellations were shut off on Thursday, July 8.
Thanks. This is helpful info. Frustrating but helpful. I’m fairly certain Ford has no clue what they are doing right now. One week of scheduling since May 28th and making everyone hold their breath each Monday. Stupid

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Balance Out Information

I dont think many have seen this particular info.

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So if you don’t have a FE ordered or a VIN issued yet and want the MIC top you’re pretty much sh*t out of luck until 2022. At least that’s what this sounds like to me.
yup, was about to post this. The Webasto load will be blown on FEs this year. The rest of us are shit out of luck. The good news is maybe they will learn how to make tops before the rest of us get ours so they don't look like garbage like some of the other MIC deliveries have.
People keep posting this like it's true, and it's not.

FEs were always going to gobble up the MICs it takes to build them this year. This isn't new info. If Webasto is only going to produce about 10,000 MICs this year then, yes, if you haven't been scheduled yet and aren't a FE, you're out of luck. But the info communicated hasn't changed: Ford is targeting a 60% to 40% build rate on hard tops vs soft tops. If they only produce 40,000 MY21 vehicles, which would be at the low end of estimates, that's still 24,000 MIC tops.

nic

Badlands
First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

21MY Bronco Job #1 Balance Out - 21MY Job#1 orders will be converted to Job#2 orders this week. Spec changes and cancellations will be shut off on Tuesday, July 13.
I dont think many have seen this particular info.
What exactly are the implications of that statement?
Sponsored