First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
especially if you cant look past that Lighting Blue Color! At the end of it all.....thats why i stuck with the FE - great news for me they are getting built but now I have growing anxiety on how much of a adder my dealer may or may not put on her! haha.......
Oh no. Are you scheduled yet?

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I apologize in advance to Sean for the emails he'll receive. But here is this morning's update.

As I previously posted, we have received 9 of our 40+ First Editions up until this point. In fact, we delivered our First Bronco and first FE yesterday!
IMG_9850.JPG

For those of you with a First Edition reservation that have been patiently waiting, you may get that update from your dealer this week or next. We had 23, Yes, 23! First Editions get changed to priority No. 1 this morning! That should indicate that all of these will schedule this week. So Sean will be reaching out to all of those owners over the next couple days, but that brings us to almost 75% of our total FEs scheduled after this next week or two. Going from 9 to 32 total!

First Edition Preview.PNG
Great news. Both of my FEs are in this batch!!! Already provided the necessary information to Sean. Ready to move the process forward.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If Ford builds 1782 hard tops this week, then by the end of November, that's 32,000 big beautiful wild hard top Broncos...And that is based on hard tops already built as they corrected Webasto issues. So you could surmise that they will be getting better and faster at manufacturing more hard tops as the next month goes by.

goobstew

Black Diamond
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So if you don’t have a FE ordered or a VIN issued yet and want the MIC top you’re pretty much sh*t out of luck until 2022. At least that’s what this sounds like to me.
Plenty of time, If they can start cranking out 1200 a day in August they can still knock it out of the park! Did you switch to soft top?

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If there are 5000 FEs, and 24,000 MICs being targeted for MY21, that's 19,000 MIC top deliveries that aren't FEs. That's a lot of non-FE builds to be delivered. Add 16,000 soft tops, most of which will be customer orders, and you end up with a few thousand soft tops going out as dealer stock so they can build the 40,000 or so Broncos many expect.

I see 19,000 as a conservative estimate of how many non-FE MIC top vehicles will be built in MY21, if Ford's 60% target holds true.
When the take rate on MIC was like 80% that still leaves many of us early res people pounding sand for several months into 2022. I hope you guys are right and I'm wrong but I just don't see it at all.

VehiChase

First Edition
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Ford Bronco (bought 99), 14 Xterra, 89 Daytona
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Oh no. Are you scheduled yet?
Nope - nothing in my inbox or my Ford.com Reservation Status. I will assume I will be the LAST FE produced .. thats my goal......................my confirmation of reservation from Ford was Mon 7/13/2020 9:47 PM .....longgg wait!

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Nope - nothing in my inbox or my Ford.com Reservation Status. I will assume I will be the LAST FE produced .. thats my goal......................my confirmation of reservation from Ford was Mon 7/13/2020 9:47 PM .....longgg wait!
I don’t think you’ll be the last. I’m 7/13 10:55 another member is 11:09. I would try to figure out a price like today or tomorrow while
you still can cancel it. After that either you pay their ADM or someone else will.

TRMFAM

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 & 73 Bronco, 21 MDX A-Spec, 20 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

But hey, good news the dealer called and said ours is in transit right now...they expect to have it this week.

Oh, no, not the Bronco, so sorry for the confusion...the Acura MDX A-Spec we ordered...still waiting on the Bronco build 8/23! You know vettes you can do plant pickup...Ford should offer that too!

But hey, excited for the Acura for sure and will temper the wait for the Bronco...yea, no it won't...momma's going to love it and the Bronco will be for fun. Although I may drive the Bronco for a while and give my truck a break.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When the take rate on MIC was like 80% that still leaves many of us early res people pounding sand for several months into 2022. I hope you guys are right and I'm wrong but I just don't see it at all.
I don’t think you’re wrong. I don’t think a bunch of FEs that HAVE to be built in 2021 being scheduled means jack shit when it comes to hard top availability. Ford themselves said change to a soft top by September so you can get scheduled for September. That sounds more like they’re using everything they have for the vehicles they HAVE to build and soft tops will be the priority moving forward.

Sponsored

BoolooBronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Aren't there only 7000 FE's??
Everyone else is shit outta luck until MY22? I hardly think so...
Webasto cranking out 500 tops a day, around the clock, 7 days a week... Do the math.
Ford can theoretically have all FE's built in a couple of weeks of good running, taking into consideration that a wack of them have already been built and there are no hiccups.
Did I say no hiccups??
🤣🤣
Where have you seen that Webasto is making 500 hard tops per day? Last number I saw was 40?

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where have you seen that Webasto is making 500 hard tops per day? Last number I saw was 40?
Pretty sure I saw it posted here somewhere today....
Someone with insider info, they claimed.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

page 2 of this thread has direct MAP info.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if you don’t have a FE ordered or a VIN issued yet and want the MIC top you’re pretty much sh*t out of luck until 2022. At least that’s what this sounds like to me.
Or '23 🤔
Sponsored