Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Yaris
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

FYI - the entire point of the First Edition is that every one is almost exactly the same, with a couple options in paint color. They build a whole lot of one fully loaded Bronco, paint it one of 3 or 4 colors, and ship them. Limited variation means they can build them faster. They probably chose Navy Pier or whatever because they could get the required materials for it the fastest. They're basically "first articles."
Yes agreed. But for the price one would think Ford would be willing to please the customer with what has been asked for. Right?
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'd rather see solid black on Outer Banks than the Navy Pier. That color just looks wrong for some reason. I was looking at the 18 F-150 Limited and that was the reason I didn't buy one.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

All I want is an option for a Shadow Black exterior to match the top and handles and an option for all black or black/gray interior to match... Well, everything else.

Wanting an all black vehicle isn't asking for much, especially for spending $60k+. ffs.

As a First Edition Reservation holder, I'm really, really, really, really REALLY hoping they're listening.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Im glad they're listening. Limiting the interior to a single color like black or grey, hell even tan would make more sense than Black and blue. Imagine a red exterior with a black and blue interior? For a minimum of 60k?

NOPE. Ill pass.
Yup, im getting red. I'm going to have to put katskinz on it as i can't stand blue leather, let alone blue and red ?

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im surprised you can even change exterior color. The whole point of limited editions/first editions is that they are unique and immediately recognizable. If you can customize them just like the others, they wont stand out from any other Bronco on the road.

There probably should have been a set unique ext/int color

Sponsored

rcamwilkes

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Yaris
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Im surprised you can even change exterior color. The whole point of limited editions/first editions is that they are unique and immediately recognizable. If you can customize them just like the others, they wont stand out from any other Bronco on the road.

Point understood. But agree to disgree. When you are paying this much for any product whether limited edition or not and the company or manufacturer claims there are many options and accessories then the color should be one of them. As shared on other threads were these not created to be custom for the customer?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

There are only 4 exterior color options for the FE. That is pretty limited IMO.

Todkavonic

First Edition
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW, Ducati, Guzzi, and the Jeep.
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Dear Ford,

Thank you very much for the Lincoln Aviator. My wife, Mackenzie loves it and really appreciates the blue exterior, which she tells me, she always wanted. Since you've asked and I know that you care, I'd like to take this opportunity to let you know exactly what I'd like, color-wise, for the interior and exterior of my upcoming Bronco First Edition.

The interior will be browns. It needs to be accented with deep brown Connolly leather (Maserati 1386 Marrone) amid tan weather-resistant marine-grade vinyl. It IS expected to get wet, you see. The seat and dash stitching should be blue. For trim, I see bird's eye maple, but not too darkly stained like those philistines over at Mercedes. Keep it classy, so that the grain really pops. The lighter parts will match the vinyl, the darker will complement the leather. Got it? Good.

The exterior will be blue. I'm liking Aston Martin Intense Blue. It's a beautiful deep metallic blue. They claim it takes 50 hours to apply, but hey, they're British and do tea and say 'quite' all the time. I bet you could get that down to 20 hours. And, hell, you guys owned Aston a few years back, there's likely some extra paint lying around someplace. The roof/handles/grill need to be satin pearl white because plain white is gauche and we wouldn't want that now would we.

ok, I think that's it.

I'll be waiting patiently for any questions or concerns that you may have.

Nate

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

FYI - the entire point of the First Edition is that every one is almost exactly the same, with a couple options in paint color. They build a whole lot of one fully loaded Bronco, paint it one of 3 or 4 colors, and ship them. Limited variation means they can build them faster. They probably chose Navy Pier or whatever because they could get the required materials for it the fastest. They're basically "first articles."
Dear Ford,

Thank you very much for the Lincoln Aviator. My wife, Mackenzie loves it and really appreciates the blue exterior, which she tells me, she always wanted. Since you've asked and I know that you care, I'd like to take this opportunity to let you know exactly what I'd like, color-wise, for the interior and exterior of my upcoming Bronco First Edition.

The interior will be browns. It needs to be accented with deep brown Connolly leather (Maserati 1386 Marrone) amid tan weather-resistant marine-grade vinyl. It IS expected to get wet, you see. The seat and dash stitching should be blue. For trim, I see bird's eye maple, but not too darkly stained like those philistines over at Mercedes. Keep it classy, so that the grain really pops. The lighter parts will match the vinyl, the darker will complement the leather. Got it? Good.

The exterior will be blue. I'm liking Aston Martin Intense Blue. It's a beautiful deep metallic blue. They claim it takes 50 hours to apply, but hey, they're British and do tea and say 'quite' all the time. I bet you could get that down to 20 hours. And, hell, you guys owned Aston a few years back, there's likely some extra paint lying around someplace. The roof/handles/grill need to be satin pearl white because plain white is gauche and we wouldn't want that now would we.

ok, I think that's it.

I'll be waiting patiently for any questions or concerns that you may have.

Nate
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Will Have Navy Pier Interior Option Only images (28)

Sponsored

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

See response on Twitter. However, take note they're "listening" and its safe to assume we have some Ford lurkers on hand here so please share your thoughts ....

Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Will Have Navy Pier Interior Option Only images (28)
Dear Ford,

Listen harder. The First Edition is meant to be special. Retreading the same interior from the Ford F series and from the much cheaper Bronco Sport is not it. At this price point, give us a few options. Let us decide what the interior of our Bronco will look like. If someone likes Naval Pier, great, but also give those of us that would rather not have the Naval Pier at least two other choices.

Thanks.

KosmicKid

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX '14 Jaguar XFR-S 18 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I come from the old days when interiors had color options: none of this black, white, tan, grey crap.
If you ordered a red car, well chances are you got a red interior unless you ordered it differently.
And honestly that blue doesn't do it for me. Especially on a Cyber Orange Bronco.
I want that dang interior shown below on my First Edition I don't know what interior that is or if it's leather or vinyl but I think that color combo with the Cyber Orange looks Bad aas.

Both my Ford vehicles have optional interiors and I really like being different in that respect.
Guess we'll find out soon enough

Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Will Have Navy Pier Interior Option Only 1595811377605

Last edited:

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I come from the old days when interiors had color options: none of this black, white, tan, grey crap.
If you ordered a red car, well chances are you got a red interior unless you ordered it differently.
And honestly that blue doesn't do it for me. Especially on a Cyber Orange Bronco.
I want that dang interior shown below on my First Edition I don't know what interior that is or if it's leather or vinyl but I think that color combo with the Cyber Orange looks Bad aas

Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Will Have Navy Pier Interior Option Only 1595811377605
I sure hope all of the side trim is black as it is here. Some of photos that show white look cheap and unfinished.
Sponsored