Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think the Navy Pier is gorgeous, looks way better than the Admiral Blue in the F150 and that Ebony Brown in the Bronco Sport is just plain heinous. ?‍♂
Get the fuck out of here. Haha

giphy.gif

But I agree with you that the brown looks like poop. But so does the Navy Pier.
Sponsored

den_jkur

First Edition
First Name
Deepu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Also, agreed. I REALLY want to keep my FE reservation, but I have a sinking feeling that I'm going to have to drop to a fully-spec'd Badlands.

I am also on record for liking a blue/orange combo, but with that lighter Navy Pier? Nah.
I might also go full spec Badlands route especially if Ford doesn't honor A/X/Z plan for FE and if they do for Badlands.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

this is the "admiral blue" on the limited 2021 f150... at least it's a nice blue..

1598383290700.png
Hate both Admiral Blue and Navy Pier Blue. I'm sorry folks I just can't wrap my head around any blue interior. I still can’t figure out why Ford is offering Blue interiors on some of their 2021's. I'm not seeing any Blue interiors popping up any other new car manufacturers site.
In light of the new estimated option prices I'll most likely switch to a Wildtak or Badlands, if FE only comes with Navy Pier. As much as I would love to be a proud owner a First Edition, I just can't see myself spending over $60K on a interior color that I don't like.
Their might be aliitle glimmer of hope left for us FE buyers. I noticed on the new Bronco brochure at the bottom of the page, Ford mentioned Navy Pier leather-trimmed seats under the FE Bronco Sport and under the Bronco FE it just metioned Leather-trimmed seats. Maybe just maybe they actually listened and will be giving us a few choices, "Fingers Crossed".
Screenshot_20200827-074423_Hancom Office Editor.jpg

Last edited:

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I still can’t figure out why Ford is offering Blue interiors on some of their 2021's. I'm not seeing any Blue interiors popping up any other new car manufacturers site.
Said it before. I'll say it again.

THEORY: I'm starting to wonder if Ford's obsession with blue is simply because Ford's brand color is blue. Likely, if you go to their corporate offices, blue is everywhere. It's probably a pride thing. They make special edition/expensive things with blue as a sort of trademark, or, as an employee, they're like, "This is how I'd make it for myself!"

But they fail to realize is that they live/breathe the Ford brand and it's a huge part of their lives. Not seeing their bias, they design what they'd like to see, rather than what the customer wants. That's why there are survey groups, sample sizes, etc. The reaction they got from their pre-production shots should tell them what will sell.

Again, this is assumption and conjecture. But if you look at other car brands, they're infinitely less tied to color than Ford is, but also, if you look at other vehicle brands/logos, how many of them have a dedicated color at all... most are neutral, single-color, metal, etc.

...I noticed on the new Bronco brochure...
New brochure? Did I miss something?

mcalpal

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How new is that brochure? Did an older version say Navy Pier Leather Trimmed Seats?

Todkavonic

First Edition
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW, Ducati, Guzzi, and the Jeep.
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It's been around for weeks and hasn't changed and YES it does make it seem like the die hadn't quite been cast regarding final interior color(s). But, timeline-wise, more definite navy pier only info has surfaced, so grain of salt, etc.

Nate

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Said it before. I'll say it again.

New brochure? Did I miss something?
New dealership brochure came out in the beginnig of August. I believe there is a thread on this site labled "New dealership brochure"
Interesting Theory on the Ford Blue color. And that might be why they has a thing for blue interiors. I build custom homes, all my signs and cards are black with silver lettering. But I surely wouldn't incorporate those colors into my $800k homes.

Last edited:

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It's been around for weeks and hasn't changed and YES it does make it seem like the die hadn't quite been cast regarding final interior color(s). But, timeline-wise, more definite navy pier only info has surfaced, so grain of salt, etc.

Nate
It might be nothing or it could be something (grain of salt). I just found it interesting that before the build and price came out on the Sport nothing was metioned on Navy Pier Interior. But now it cleariy states Navy Pier Leather in the new Brochure. If Ford had their mind made up on putting just navy pier in the big Bronco why not add it to the Brochure as was done on Sport. This could be just wishful thinking on my part that they might be giving us options, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully it means there will be 2 leather choices:

1 - Navy Pier
2 - Not Navy Pier

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

How new is that brochure? Did an older version say Navy Pier Leather Trimmed Seats?

Old brochure said unique interior.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Old brochure said unique interior.
I believe the new dealer brochure showed up early August. All previous comments never mentioned Navy Pier. We all found out about Navy Pier as only option when the Bronco Sport build and Price came out. Which Ford confirmed on Q & A that the big Bronco FE would be same Navy Pier only option.

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The brochure has been out for a while (here’s a thread from July 20th about it). People posted scans of it when they got it straight from the dealership weeks before Ford posted it online. Nothing within the brochure has changed from what I can tell.

The aforementioned unique interior language is still in the compare models PDF (still on Ford’s site) which I think some people are confusing with this brochure.

Hopefully this helps address some questions/confusion.
Sponsored