Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The brochure has been out for a while (here’s a thread from July 20th about it). People posted scans of it when they got it straight from the dealership weeks before Ford posted it online. Nothing within the brochure has changed from what I can tell.

The aforementioned unique interior language is still in the compare models PDF (still on Ford’s site) which I think some people are confusing with this brochure.

Hopefully this helps address some questions/confusion.
Thanks for the update on Brochure release.
I was specificly stating in my previous post about Navy Pier written in stone for the Sport Bronco but not for the big Bronco. Call it a pipe dream, but still hoping we'll have a interior choice on the FE.
Screenshot_20200827-074423_Hancom Office Editor.jpg
Sponsored

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the update on Brochure release.
I was specificly stating in my previous post about Navy Pier written in stone for the Sport Bronco but not for the big Bronco. Call it a pipe dream, but still hoping we'll have a interior choice on the FE.
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Will Have Navy Pier Interior Option Only Screenshot_20200827-074423_Hancom Office Editor
Understood. My post was more to point out that the language wasn’t changed/updated as some have commented may have happened. That the different terminology was from two different sources; the compare PDF and the brochure PDF.

Cmeyers186

First Edition
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I sure hope Ford offers more interior color choices for the FE than Navy Pier. I have a FE reservation and I think the Navy Pier combo looks like....well, it looks like crap. I am super excited about my future FE, but the thought of having to sit in that color interior is a huge disappointment and may be enough for me to give up my FE rez. FYI Ford, not everyone is a fan of blue and gray!! Also, looks like only 4 exterior color choices???

Cmeyers186

First Edition
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
See response on Twitter. However, take note they're "listening" and its safe to assume we have some Ford lurkers on hand here so please share your thoughts ....

Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Will Have Navy Pier Interior Option Only Screenshot_20200827-074423_Hancom Office Editor

Navy Pier Interior in First Edition Bronco:

My thought is: Not everyone likes the same thing - there needs to be more than one option for interior colors. I personally hate the Piers Blue and will not buy an FE if that is the only option.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My thought is: Not everyone likes the same thing - there needs to be more than one option for interior colors. I personally hate the Piers Blue and will not buy an FE if that is the only option.
What if the FE reservation holders have to buy an FE or forfeit their reservation and get to the back of the line?

Sponsored

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What if the FE reservation holders have to buy an FE or forfeit their reservation and get to the back of the line?
Doubtful. More likely a bunch of FEs get allocated to dealers who then charge an ADM to unsophisticated buyers.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Doubtful. More likely a bunch of FEs get allocated to dealers who then charge an ADM to unsophisticated buyers.
So, you're suggesting FE reservation holders keep their place in line ahead of everyone else and can choose a non-FE Bronco to order?

What about the non-FE reservation holders who missed out on the FE? Shouldn't they be given the option to order an FE if the FE holders who prevented them from reserving an FE get a choice?

Nah. You took an FE reservation so it's that or you move to the back of the line!

End FE reservation holder elitism and oppression of the non-FE reservation holders! End the class warfare and hold them accountable!!!

? :devilish: ?
Some of that was in jest.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So, you're suggesting FE reservation holders keep their place in line ahead of everyone else and can choose a non-FE Bronco to order?

What about the non-FE reservation holders who missed out on the FE? Shouldn't they be given the option to order an FE if the FE holders who prevented them from reserving an FE get a choice?

Nah. You took an FE reservation so it's that or you move to the back of the line!

End FE reservation holder elitism and oppression of the non-FE reservation holders! End the class warfare and hold them accountable!!!

? :devilish: ?
Some of that was in jest.
Hey man, it ain't my carnival. I'm just riding the rides.

Who knows how it will work. Maybe FE res holders who don't want one will have to buy a Sport?

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I sure hope Ford offers more interior color choices for the FE than Navy Pier. I have a FE reservation and I think the Navy Pier combo looks like....well, it looks like crap. I am super excited about my future FE, but the thought of having to sit in that color interior is a huge disappointment and may be enough for me to give up my FE rez. FYI Ford, not everyone is a fan of blue and gray!! Also, looks like only 4 exterior color choices???
Looks like Navy Pier is our only option. :/
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Will Have Navy Pier Interior Option Only B89547E8-9F60-4A19-A0FB-D4178843F240

Last edited:

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Looks like Navy Pier is are only option. :/
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Will Have Navy Pier Interior Option Only B89547E8-9F60-4A19-A0FB-D4178843F240
Sounds like I'm going with a fully loaded Wildtrak or Badlands. But then again you really can't believe anything this twitter Ford employee has to say. Funny this is the same guy that said we're listing and we posted a whole thread on how we all hated the Navy Pier interior. What a joke, stop wasting our time buddy. Sound like you weren't listening because we were all loud and clear on our dislike for fugly blue interior. I'm still going hopefull for interior options, going to be patiently waiting for B&P "by September "?

Last edited:

Sponsored

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

jmalinov

First Edition
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer, 2018 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sounds like I'm going with a fully loaded Wildtrak or Badlands. But then again you really can't believe anything this twitter Ford employee has to say. Funny this is the same guy that said we're listing and we posted a whole thread on how we all hated the Navy Pier interior. What a joke, stop wasting our time buddy.
Sorry guys ... it was in response to my tweet... looks like I’ll be getting a wildtrak

Cmeyers186

First Edition
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You have to buy the "Last Edition" Ford Flex.
Anyone with a reservation for any model can change their model selection at the time they place their order. Except...if you do not have an FE reservation you cannot order an FE.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sorry guys ... it was in response to my tweet... looks like I’ll be getting a wildtrak
Not your fault, just calling out the Ford employee on this one.
Crying shame if they don’t give us options.
Luckily we can load up the Badlands and Wildtrak. Going to have to see what their interior options will be before I decide on which one.
Sponsored