Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Taking way to much time and effort to complain and not sure if Ford is even listing. My conclusuion is to stay the course with my FE reservation. It's already loaded up so don't have to worry on prices of upgraded options. Cactus Gray is my first choice so I'm good there. If blue interior is are only choice I''m still getting a FE. Once I have taken delivery I'll decide to keep Navy pier interior or spend $1500 on Katzkin leather (Color of my Choice).
As far as changing dealers by Oct. 31. I'll be taking three months to find a local dealer that will give me X plan pricing or if not offer similar deal as X plan. If a local dealer won't give me that in writing, I'll be purchasing from Granger. End of Story, Peace out my bronco brothers and sisters.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is right off Ford website under First Edition. Is this not the black/navy?

845BAD07-C954-4E1D-8465-8C799A368990.jpeg

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That body exterior has Velocity blue, which isn't an option on the First edition.
It is... but the seats are mostly black with a blue outline and its what shows up when you click the picture icon under interior of First Edition.

Sponsored

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It is... but the seats are mostly black with a blue outline and its what shows up when you click the picture icon under interior of First Edition.
Their website is highly inconsistent. They've also back-peddled since launch and changed things.

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Their website is highly inconsistent. They've also back-peddled since launch and changed things.
Yep like the roast/black interior in a manual.

I know the leaks suggest blue only but I just dont see how they could do that in red and orange.

Has Mike Levin ever confirmed or denied? I have not read all 30 pages.

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I know the leaks suggest blue only but I just dont see how they could do that in red and orange.

Nothing other than "We're listening" which is a loaded answer.

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Will Have Navy Pier Interior Option Only 845BAD07-C954-4E1D-8465-8C799A368990

Hmmmm.......well, its not as much "Blue Death" as I thought it was before but given a lot of the other interior shots and exterior ad shots seem dolled up (or not even a real color like the brown leather on the orange two door).......I'm worried. Don't get me wrong, it only needs a little more tweaking with more contrast, white stitching on the seats to match the detail in the hand holds, more contrast in the leather panels etc......all might help. Still, for $60k plus.......hmmmm.......only one choice that only goes with a few colors for the exterior. Not so exclusive if you as me. To me, should be a choice between two "exclusive" interior colors to at least match all the exterior color options......but hell, what do I know. ?‍♂

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can see having one interior color for the FE's for some limited edition consistency purpose, I just can't imagine that color passing muster with a focus group or something versus a black/grey or tannish look or the one-off orange tester interior

Guessing whoever at the top of the food chain had the ultimate decision and liked it and wanted this too be their "baby" or something.

Sponsored

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

"I have not read all 30 pages" = "I'm too lazy to look for the answer to my own question, so somebody please cater to my uselessness." ?

1. Yes, we have seen that photo. If you think there's 30 pages to this discussion and we HAVEN'T seen something that's on their official site... sheesh.
  2. Mike Levin has indeed confirmed Navy Pier only in a tweet. IT IS LITERALLY THE FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD.
I'm not trying to be a dick, but Jesus, man. Don't come to a discussion this late and not do your homework.

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nothing other than "We're listening" which is a loaded answer.
Technically he said it’s the only option for the First Edition and then followed up with a “we’re listening” when people said they wanted more options.

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Will Have Navy Pier Interior Option Only 845BAD07-C954-4E1D-8465-8C799A368990
This is the same picture they show under all the trim levels that have leather.
So that leads me to believe its just a general 'leather interior' pic and not specific to the FE.

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I keep thinking I'd accept Navy Pier if I could get an outside color to match. But why am I keep making compromises and mental-gymnastics at a $60k price point?? Especially if all I'm going to miss are some decals and badges as the difference between a fully-loaded Badlands and a First Edition.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that these are the only differences between the two, right?
  • First Edition has removable carpet. Badlands does not.
  • First Edition has unique hood/side graphics. Badlands does not.
  • First Edition will have a unique boot screen?
  • Everything else First Edition has standard that the Badlands does not is optional/upgradable to match the First Edition, right? Including Leather-Trimmed Seats, Sasquatch Package, etc etc.
  • And if the above bullet is true, we then get to choose between several different interiors AND have all exterior color options, yes?
Have you tried the compare tool that has been up, then down, and now is back up on the Ford site?
https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco-sport/2021/compare-models/

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Feel like I'm the only one who really likes the navy pier A51 combo
There are others...not me. Really what most are pressing for is a choice of a limited number of interior colors. That way you can have it if you want, and those who don't, don't. :)
Sponsored