Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Have you tried the compare tool that has been up, then down, and now is back up on the Ford site?
https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco-sport/2021/compare-models/
I actually did just today! Thanks dude.

But yeah, I'm thinking a fully-loaded Badlands is literally identical to a FE minus the graphics and "unique interior." The carpeted floormats are now matching between the trims.

Looking more and more likely for me to get the loaded Badlands.
Sponsored

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Taking way to much time and effort to complain and not sure if Ford is even listing. My conclusuion is to stay the course with my FE reservation. It's already loaded up so don't have to worry on prices of upgraded options. Cactus Gray is my first choice so I'm good there. If blue interior is are only choice I''m still getting a FE. Once I have taken delivery I'll decide to keep Navy pier interior or spend $1500 on Katzkin leather (Color of my Choice).
As far as changing dealers by Oct. 31. I'll be taking three months to find a local dealer that will give me X plan pricing or if not offer similar deal as X plan. If a local dealer won't give me that in writing, I'll be purchasing from Granger. End of Story, Peace out my bronco brothers and sisters.
I could write this post. I am with you. I won't be happy with Ford, but looking at the rest of the package, I might live with the Blues and make an interior I like later. High hopes still that Ford will act.

Side note: Maybe if enough of us decide to go with Katzkin, we could get some volume discount. AND there is at least one of us on this stream that has a graphic design background...

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't have any skin in the FE game, but for those that do, I really hope that doesn't come off looking like a gaming chair for the x-box 1 edition

Hopefully the real ones look bad ass

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I actually did just today! Thanks dude.

But yeah, I'm thinking a fully-loaded Badlands is literally identical to a FE minus the graphics and "unique interior." The carpeted floormats are now matching between the trims.

Looking more and more likely for me to get the loaded Badlands.
Once we can see pricing, we can stack up the prices and go for the deal. Keep in mind, you can always go the Katzskin route and get exactly what you want.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I could write this post. I am with you. I won't be happy with Ford, but looking at the rest of the package, I might live with the Blues and make an interior I like later. High hopes still that Ford will act.

Side note: Maybe if enough of us decide to go with Katzkin, we could get some volume discount. ANd there is at least one of us on this stream that has a graphic design background...
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Visual Design, 10+ years working in design agencies... I'll create literally anything we want. Ya'll have been supportive as hell on these forums, so I'd give back my talents for some custom seats any day.

Sponsored

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Once we can see pricing, we can stack up the prices and go for the deal. Keep in mind, you can always go the Katzskin route and get exactly what you want.
ALMOST exactly what I want... What I want is more exterior colors as well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is right off Ford website under First Edition. Is this not the black/navy?

845BAD07-C954-4E1D-8465-8C799A368990.jpeg
I downloaded what was loaded for the 2-door first edition 4 exterior colors when we could hack the build tool a while back. This is the best representation of the “BLUE” interior. Sorry peeps who want the 4-door I did not save the pics.

You can see the exterior color on the doors...

Cyber Orange
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Will Have Navy Pier Interior Option Only 811C3FED-2ADE-4212-877D-D7B6F6531EEE

Rapid Red
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Will Have Navy Pier Interior Option Only F977CECA-6AC6-4B11-9F16-91EBDA384D1E

Area 51
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Will Have Navy Pier Interior Option Only 4F26ED72-10FE-4380-9E69-84570289A1F1

Cactus Gray
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Will Have Navy Pier Interior Option Only 0AD7182F-A0FE-42C9-8C83-D6CB0455A842

I am probably going with Cyber Orange or Rapid Red. Orange and Blue for Auburn or Rapid Red for Atlanta United. Blue interior is not ideal for the Rapid Red...

I think the Cactus and Area 51 don’t look bad at all and based on what I have seen those two colors are the most popular with the rank and file of people on this forum.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I downloaded what was loaded for the 2-door first edition 4 exterior colors when we could hack the build tool a while back. This is the best representation of the “BLUE” interior. Sorry peeps who want the 4-door I did not save the pics.

Cyber Orange
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Will Have Navy Pier Interior Option Only 0AD7182F-A0FE-42C9-8C83-D6CB0455A842

Rapid Red

Area 51

Cactus Gray

I am probably going with Cyber Orange or Rapid Red. Orange and Blue for Auburn or Rapid Red for Atlanta United. Blue interior is not ideal for the Rapid Red...

I think the Cactus and Area 51 don’t look bad at all and based on what I have seen those two colors are the most popular with the rank and file of people on this forum.
Nice snag, dude.

Yeah, Area51 is the only one that seems to really match for me, but it's a shame that's one of my least favorite colors for the FE. :(

Belem

First Edition
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda MX-5/2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Cyber Orange

Rapid Red

Area 51

Cactus Gray

I'm in the definite minority, but I think the Orange and Navy doesn't look that bad. Maybe it's because of growing up in Florida and having family and friends go to UF. In any event, that's my combo for my FE.

Clark

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Will Have Navy Pier Interior Option Only 3B698F54-4169-40BF-BD59-6802EB79A624

This is definitely different from the Navy Pier above, but it seems like there will be a couple blue interior options?Are blue interiors that in demand?

Sponsored

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Will Have Navy Pier Interior Option Only 3B698F54-4169-40BF-BD59-6802EB79A624

This is definitely different from the Navy Pier above, but it seems like there will be a couple blue interior options?Are blue interiors that in demand?
2Nnf.gif

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m guessing I missed something in the 30+ pages of rambling?
Nope, no foul by you. Just the fact that there's another version of Navy Pier that still looks terrible. I've seen the one from the website, the one from the hacked build and price, and now this one. All totally different. All totally awful.

So, as a FE holder, I'm just banging my head against a wall.

Clark

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope, no foul by you. Just the fact that there's another version of Navy Pier that still looks terrible. I've seen the one from the website, the one from the hacked build and price, and now this one. All totally different. All totally awful.

So, as a FE holder, I'm just banging my head against a wall.
Sorry man. This one was pulled from their “meet the Bronco” page, way down toward the bottom you can scroll through 5 images/descriptions. This is #2 of 5. Luckily this image looks super CG to me, not even a Bronco logo or script. So it may be a one off like the gray interior on that display 4 door in Cactus Gray, but this one didn’t make it to any sort of production. Maybe?

wilmerfjohnson

First Edition
First Name
Wilmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion, 2009 Mariner, 2000 Taurus, 1996 Bronco, 1994 F-150, 1988 F-150, 1984 Bronco II, 1978 F-350, 1974 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
FYI - the entire point of the First Edition is that every one is almost exactly the same, with a couple options in paint color. They build a whole lot of one fully loaded Bronco, paint it one of 3 or 4 colors, and ship them. Limited variation means they can build them faster. They probably chose Navy Pier or whatever because they could get the required materials for it the fastest. They're basically "first articles."
Hi. Thank you for bringing me back to reality and being a voice of reason. You are 100% right, the first editions need to be very similar to get them built quickly (and perhaps since they have almost every option, final testing on supply and line installation of options.) It's the internet, so I am sure you will get flamed for your post, but know I'm with you.
Sponsored