Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not your fault, just calling out the Ford employee on this one.
Crying shame if they don’t give us options.
Luckily we can load up the Badlands and Wildtrak. Going to have to see what their interior options will be before I decide on which one.
With all the confusion I had to reconfirm

82D9F764-B241-4803-9DC0-FA574F7C2892.png
Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Anyone with a reservation for any model can change their model selection at the time they place their order. Except...if you do not have an FE reservation you cannot order an FE.
That might change when 90% of the FE reservervation holders switch to a different model due to Navy Pier interior. Lol ?

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

With all the confusion I had to reconfirm

82D9F764-B241-4803-9DC0-FA574F7C2892.png
Exactly what I'm talking about, this guy really has no clue. According to Fords website Navy pier is available on Outerbanks. Heck it even states the FE will have the Outerbanks interior. Exclusive means not available on other models.
Screenshot_20200921-075724_Chrome.jpg

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Exactly what I'm talking about, this guy really has no clue. According to Fords website Navy pier is available on Outerbanks. Heck it even states the FE will have the Outerbanks interior. Exclusive means not available on other models.
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Will Have Navy Pier Interior Option Only Screenshot_20200921-075724_Chrome
What part of the website does it talk about interior selection?

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What part of the website does it talk about interior selection?
Please read what I screen shot. 7 th line down ( First Edition uses the Mechanicals of the Badlands, interior of the Outerbanks) If the FE is getting the interior of the Outerbanks then it's not exclusive to a FE.

Sponsored

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please read what I screen shot. 7 th line down ( First Edition uses the Mechanicals of the Badlands, interior of the Outerbanks) If the FE is getting the interior of the Outerbanks then it's not exclusive to a FE.
I guess I just missed the interior description online.

jmalinov

First Edition
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer, 2018 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

im wondering if itll be the exact same as the Outer Banks -- and then have like a "first edition" stamp on the top of the seat back, similar to the "platinum" on the f150

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

On the brochure it states unique interior. Maybe he’s bread crumbing us FE folks.

Still hopeful!!!

F03A16BE-0690-4D4E-AE92-3B6CAE667816.png

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

On the brochure it states unique interior. Maybe he’s bread crumbing us FE folks.

Still hopeful!!!

Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Will Have Navy Pier Interior Option Only F03A16BE-0690-4D4E-AE92-3B6CAE667816
I just threw a curve ball and asked for clarity about the website vs. brochure

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I guess until Build & Price configurator comes out nothing is written in stone. But if Ford follows suit with the Bronco Sport, Navy Pier leather will be a option for the Outerbanks and only selection for FE. I do recall reading on a post that FE is getting three interior choices, one can only hope at this point.

Sponsored

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Serious question. If there are 7000 First Edition Reservations, and last I checked, we had 400+ First Edition Reservation-Holders on this site, how organized and expansive do you think we could get a petition together to say that we, the largest and most dedicated fans, willing to spend the most amount of money on your product, do not like the design choices and restrictions placed on our model?

I'd imagine they'd need a vast majority of the 7,000 to consider a response. I'd be willing to create it and put in the work spreading it, but it'd have to be a massive team effort.

Cmeyers186

First Edition
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yes but other literature says the FE will have a unique interior

Cmeyers186

First Edition
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Serious question. If there are 7000 First Edition Reservations, and last I checked, we had 400+ First Edition Reservation-Holders on this site, how organized and expansive do you think we could get a petition together to say that we, the largest and most dedicated fans, willing to spend the most amount of money on your product, do not like the design choices and restrictions placed on our model?

I'd imagine they'd need a vast majority of the 7,000 to consider a response. I'd be willing to create it and put in the work spreading it, but it'd have to be a massive team effort.
Count me in...it could also be broadcast on other forums.

den_jkur

First Edition
First Name
Deepu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Count me in too, I already asked Mike the question on twitter several times without much luck in getting any response.

jmalinov

First Edition
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer, 2018 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Count me in too, I already asked Mike the question on twitter several times without much luck in getting any response.

ive seen a lot of people saying we need to suck it up and how at least we have options on the exterior--- blah blah.

ok, i'm fine being restricted to one interior option-- whatever, im come to terms with that

what im not fine with, is the 'option' we are being given... a carry over from the OuterBanks that's pretty dang terrible.

i know at some point through the 50+ pages on multiple threads, people mention the "blue interior" from the raptor. man, i WISH it was that--- but the navy pier on the outerbanks is horrible.
Sponsored