Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey Ford, Imagine these headlines on your Flagship Bronco FE. Just don't say "We didn't tell you so"

( FORD FIRST EDITION BRONCO AND THE CURSED BLUE INTERIOR )
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Will Have Navy Pier Interior Option Only images (8)

" Hope you listening "
Sponsored

Last edited:

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

News flash, Ford to give free CD to all Navy Pier interior buyers.
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Will Have Navy Pier Interior Option Only unnamed (2)

Hope your still listening Ford

Last edited:

rcamwilkes

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Yaris
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey Ford, Imagine these headlines on your Flagship Bronco FE. Just don't say "We didn't tell you so"

( FORD FIRST EDITION BRONCO AND THE CURSED BLUE INTERIOR )
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Will Have Navy Pier Interior Option Only unnamed (2)

" Hope you listing "
This is hilarious but at the same time so sad and disappointing if not considered. This will become the truth.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

History lesson in ten years for all auto manufacturers. What killed the First Edition Bronco before it was even launched? " Navy Pier "
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Will Have Navy Pier Interior Option Only images (9)

I'm really hoping your still listening

Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dear Ford,

Thank you very much for the Lincoln Aviator. My wife, Mackenzie loves it and really appreciates the blue exterior, which she tells me, she always wanted. Since you've asked and I know that you care, I'd like to take this opportunity to let you know exactly what I'd like, color-wise, for the interior and exterior of my upcoming Bronco First Edition.

The interior will be browns. It needs to be accented with deep brown Connolly leather (Maserati 1386 Marrone) amid tan weather-resistant marine-grade vinyl. It IS expected to get wet, you see. The seat and dash stitching should be blue. For trim, I see bird's eye maple, but not too darkly stained like those philistines over at Mercedes. Keep it classy, so that the grain really pops. The lighter parts will match the vinyl, the darker will complement the leather. Got it? Good.

The exterior will be blue. I'm liking Aston Martin Intense Blue. It's a beautiful deep metallic blue. They claim it takes 50 hours to apply, but hey, they're British and do tea and say 'quite' all the time. I bet you could get that down to 20 hours. And, hell, you guys owned Aston a few years back, there's likely some extra paint lying around someplace. The roof/handles/grill need to be satin pearl white because plain white is gauche and we wouldn't want that now would we.

ok, I think that's it.

I'll be waiting patiently for any questions or concerns that you may have.

Nate
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Will Have Navy Pier Interior Option Only 3FD50D6A-8906-42E5-9BF8-0A7D4C210AF4

PuffDr4gon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'll admit I'm on the bluedeath hate train. I have a FE and Badlands reserved. My initial thought process was if the FE only comes in Navy I'll drop down to the badlands and option out the interior. However, it seems black vinvyl is my only option if I do that. Correct me if I'm wrong.

As a south florida boat owner I can attest black vinyl is NOT the right option, for me atleast. I'm really hoping for a light interior to save me from the sun/heat.

If none are available in any trim level I'll just cancel my reservations and reevaluate my needs in my next vehicle. I'll wait until official word comes from Ford, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

rcamwilkes

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Yaris
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'll admit I'm on the bluedeath hate train. I have a FE and Badlands reserved. My initial thought process was if the FE only comes in Navy I'll drop down to the badlands and option out the interior. However, it seems black vinvyl is my only option if I do that. Correct me if I'm wrong.

As a south florida boat owner I can attest black vinyl is NOT the right option, for me atleast. I'm really hoping for a light interior to save me from the sun/heat.

If none are available in any trim level I'll just cancel my reservations and reevaluate my needs in my next vehicle. I'll wait until official word comes from Ford, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
Well said. In the same boat here. Pun intended.

Hope Ford reads this post.

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm trying not to jump to conclusions before we see the options, but if these concerns are not addressed early, it will be too late come order time. I am a loyalist, but let's say it, this is the people's Bronco not Ford's. This is why it has received such high praise. I hope Ford doesn't give us what they think we want and ruin what could literally help turn the business around.

Still listening Ford? Light neutral color interior option.

Last edited:

Sponsored

rcamwilkes

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Yaris
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm trying not to jump to conclusions before we see the options, but if these concerns are not addressed early, it will be too late come order time. I am a loyalist, but let's say it, this is the people's Bronco not Ford's. This is why it has received such high praise. I hope Ford doesn't give us what they think we want a ruin what could literally help turn the business around.

Still listening Ford? Light neutral color interior option.
Wow. Incredible post. Ford needs to listen to this and hear the genuine concern. That goes for all trims.

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m guessing Ford is limiting the options on the First Edition so they can build them out first without having to worry about a multitude of different configurations. They probably will have all the parts for them already before order banks open. And as soon as an order comes in for 2DR or 4DR, then they’ll stick all those parts in the chassis, paint it and send it on it’s way.

Last edited:

rcamwilkes

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Yaris
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m guessing Ford is limiting the options on the First Edition so they can build them out first without having to worry about a multitude of different configurations. They probably will have all the parts for them already before order banks open and as soon as an order comes in for 2DR or 4DR. Then they’ll stick all those parts in the chassis, paint it and send it on it’s way.
Yes and this is understandable. But blue interior is not understandable. If Ford wants to mass produce an interior for First Editions then go for it. But make is something that most people like rather than something that most people hate.

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I was thinking this... I couldnt imagine paying $60k+ for a Bronco then needing to add stuff.
You just described the entire Ford Bronco model. The new model in all things is to sell you something that you keep buying more for (accessories, tuners, software subscriptions, etc.). The issue for here, and Ford, is that we will NOT be spending that money with them. And face it, out the door we are talking a $70K car! That is what I paid for my M550i! And it is fully loaded, has a V8, has all the tech this beast has and goes really fast. I haven't tried it off-road yet... :D

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Coming from the engineering world I've seen many color decisions made by the designers who parachute in and say, heres the latest color trend, were going with that!

Even though they don't understand what the customer wants. They cannot allow that to get in there way of trendy decisions.
Sponsored