First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I like the option of choosing what color interior i want for my FE but I'm not on the blue death hate train either. If I chose cyber orange than the tan or brown option would be my preference. I do think the navy will look good with catcus gray and aea51. Just my thoughts. I do hope they are listening
I like it with the Area 51
Sponsored

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
highvoltagecommando.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ram 2500 2017 Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im surprised you can even change exterior color. The whole point of limited editions/first editions is that they are unique and immediately recognizable. If you can customize them just like the others, they wont stand out from any other Bronco on the road.

There probably should have been a set unique ext/int color
As I did not reserve an FE, I have no skin in the game. However, I think it would have been pretty sweet to pick 3-4 Ext/Int color options from the original '66 and only make those available for the FE....just my thoughts

Raziel66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I just want to point out one thing that may put a few minds at ease (or confirm what others dread). I just went in and built a F-150 Raptor in Rapid Red and with their version of the blue interior, and I gotta say I trust Ford to make it look good. This actually looks good to me, and will be the same color combo I planned to get originally:

1595868089174.png

I still agree that options would be better, but I don't see the limitation stopping me, personally, from being happy with my FE 4-Door.
That looks significantly better than the Bronco renders. I'd actually considering choosing that now on my non-FE model if I move forward with it. Still kind of hopeful for that black/saddle combo to make an appearance though...

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For what its worth, personally, I like the Navy Pier a lot better than that black/brown leather combo. That looks awful to me and especially out of place in a convertible off roader.

Sponsored

rcamwilkes

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Yaris
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

For what its worth, personally, I like the Navy Pier a lot better than that black/brown leather combo. That looks awful to me and especially out of place in a convertible off roader.
Agree to disagree. And this is the reason there should be more than one option.

Still listening Ford?

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Agree to disagree. And this is the reason there should be more than one option.

Still listening Ford?
There IS more than one option. There will be multiple interiors offered. If you hate the blue, and its the only interior offered on the FE, order another trim how you want it and load it up!

rcamwilkes

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Yaris
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

There IS more than one option. There will be multiple interiors offered. If you hate the blue, and its the only interior offered on the FE, order another trim how you want it and load it up!
And if that is the case that is the plan. It has been the plan all along since the beginning of the blue death. You know me well.

Sponsored

icavedin

Base
First Name
Ami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'86 4runner, '91 318iS, '07 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
For what it’s worth, it’s tradition for Automotive manufacturers to lock limited runs into one unique color.
Remember how Subaru sold exclusively blue interiors ranging from their bugeye to hawkeye STIs?

Now it’s a shame the concensus doesn’t agree with this color, but remember interior taste is like fast fashion, waves in ebs and flows.
Many cars in the ‘70s and ‘80s were sold with solid interior primary interiors (including the dash, steering wheel, you name it).

If your intention is to flip this down the line (say 2050), I’m sure BaT bidders would claw at the opportunity for the exclusivity regardless of color.

In my opinion, however, FMC should’ve paired the FE trim with one unique exterior color as well that could compliment the blue, not available in any other Bronco.

ATXGuy

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSQ8
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

FYI - the entire point of the First Edition is that every one is almost exactly the same, with a couple options in paint color. They build a whole lot of one fully loaded Bronco, paint it one of 3 or 4 colors, and ship them. Limited variation means they can build them faster. They probably chose Navy Pier or whatever because they could get the required materials for it the fastest. They're basically "first articles."
I could see that, probably tons of that color combo sitting around because no one else wants it :p

cowgoesmoo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mustang v6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yup, im getting red. I'm going to have to put katskinz on it as i can't stand blue leather, let alone blue and red ?
I'm actually a fan of a dark blue exterior with red interior. but the other way around feels wrong

highonthedesert

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Diesel
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Coming from the engineering world I've seen many color decisions made by the designers who parachute in and say, heres the latest color trend, were going with that!

Even though they don't understand what the customer wants. They cannot allow that to get in there way of [WHAT THEY WRONGLY ASSUME TO BE] trendy decisions.
Fixed it.
Sponsored