First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'd hate to have to downgrade to Area 51 for the interior to not clash. I've been wanting Rapid Red/Ruby Red for so many years now it doesn't feel right to have to settle with a clashing interior.
Exactly my thinking. I have a FE reserved also and wanted Rapid Red because red is my favorite color but the interior will clash bad. They should Have made the interior color black or something that goes with every color.

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Exactly my thinking. I have a FE reserved also and wanted Rapid Red because red is my favorite color but the interior will clash bad. They should Have made the interior color black or something that goes with every color.
Another reason I wanted Rapid Red is there wouldn't be as many of them on the road!

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Are you going to post a pic of the backpack? Wondering if this is for First edition reservers, or something else? Now I have my hopes up expecting a package from Ford lol.
It was a purchase. Ill post a pic tomorrow. Duffle bag that also has straps to become a backpack.

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hi,
Ford sent you a bag as a thank you for reserving a first edition? Am I understanding this correctly? Do you have a photo to share so we can all understand what Ford was going for?
Reserved launch day and haven't gotten so much as an email from my dealer (granted it's not and FE reservation).
I purchased it and just received it today. I'll post a pic in the a.m.

Sponsored

BigDog

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Another reason I wanted Rapid Red is there wouldn't be as many of them on the road!
Yes maybe. I work for Ford at the Super Duty truck plant and it’s a popular color. My last F150 was Ruby Red and I always got compliments on it. You might be right though not many Bronco people talking about Rapid Red.

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yes maybe. I work for Ford at the Super Duty truck plant and it’s a popular color. My last F150 was Ruby Red and I always got compliments on it. You might be right though not many Bronco people talking about Rapid Red.
I wanted Ruby Red for my '13, but got the white platinum tri coat instead. Rapid Red is the closest thing to Ruby Red, so I have to do it! lol.

Super duty plant sounds awesome; I might want one of those too haha.

BigDog

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Super duty plant sounds awesome; I might want one of
I wanted Ruby Red for my '13, but got the white platinum tri coat instead. Rapid Red is the closest thing to Ruby Red, so I have to do it! lol.

Super duty plant sounds awesome; I might want one of those too haha.
yes great plant to work at. #1 money maker for Ford. we have Rapid Red here and it’s a pain to repair the paint on because it’s a tri-coat metallic but it is pretty.

The Bronze

First Edition
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Suzuki Samurai, 1967 Ford Bronco, 1993 Turbo Notchback, 2006 Sierra K1500, 2013 Sierra K1500, 2014 Sienna Mini-Van
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

we have Rapid Red here and it’s a pain to repair the paint on because it’s a tri-coat metallic but it is pretty.
One of the reasons I will be picking a solid color, since mine will see lots of off-road.

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

One of the reasons I will be picking a solid color, since mine will see lots of off-road.
That might be one big reason for me if I choose Area 51; it's not even a metallic paint. Rapid Red is a tinted clearcoat and the whole panel has to be resprayed basically.

Sponsored

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Here it is. Looks like 1st edition palette, maybe. It just arrived today and is a helm product available on Amazon. Will look great in the back seat of my new bronco someday.

Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Will Have Navy Pier Interior Option Only bc06a6ad-2fe6-4ad1-a6d2-b648cab24953.__CR179,29,577,577_PT0_SX220_V1___
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Will Have Navy Pier Interior Option Only 61skGHmuqEL._AC_SX352_SY330_

Last edited:

ArcticRaptor

First Edition
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 and 2020 Raptors and 2008 Adrenaline
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Red is the only option I'm interested in for my FE. I'm pretty nervous about the clashing interior, especially when doors are off. I really hope Ford considers an option that flows better. I've never been much of a fan for brown leather interiors either, so I'm a black and/or grey fan.

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Red is the only option I'm interested in for my FE. I'm pretty nervous about the clashing interior, especially when doors are off. I really hope Ford considers an option that flows better. I've never been much of a fan for brown leather interiors either, so I'm a black and/or grey fan.
Think the theme is the black, gray, and blue and not changing.. Im hopeful, but not expecting a change from this. The 1st edition badge even carries this color palette.

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Think the theme is the black, gray, and blue and not changing.. Im hopeful, but not expecting a change from this. The 1st edition badge even carries this color palette.
Oh snap. I hadn't noticed the badge color pallette. Great point.

BigDog

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yes I wanted the rapid red with black interior but definitely don’t want blue interior with the red.
Sponsored

Last edited: