Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What I need to know is I have a Wildtrack 4 door that was supposedly BUILT June 14th and shows IN PRODUCTION June 23rd and I'm assuming it's at dirt mountain waiting on a replacement top, when can expect that new top to be installed and scheduled for shipping. I say send me my BUILT Bronco bad top and all and when the new tops are available I'll agree to pay shipping of the replacement top
Unfortunately, Zach can't do anything about your build being held hostage at Dirt Mountain, and neither can the rest of us. Nevertheless, I'm sure it felt cathartic to vent. ;)

On a more serious note, I want to say that you are very lucky to live in a 4-wheeling paradise. I was in Big Bear this spring, wheeling with a friend from Riverside, and loved every minute of it. Hope to go back someday soon with my new Bronco, when it finally gets built. We should all count our blessings. (y)
Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thought for sure today would be the day. Frik'n rediculous. At this point I may get the one 2022 F.E.
Call your dealer. Mine shows I’m scheduled for the second week in October but I didn’t get an email this week. Why, because Ford isn’t technically scheduling for those weeks yet. They will schedule for those weeks this coming Thursday Sept 2nd. The dealer should be able to provide you a vin number also.

bogshotrods

Badlands
First Name
Danny Bogner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunately, Zach can't do anything about your build being held hostage at Dirt Mountain, and neither can the rest of us. Nevertheless, I'm sure it felt cathartic to vent. ;)

On a more serious note, I want to say that you are very lucky to live in a 4-wheeling paradise. I was in Big Bear this spring, wheeling with a friend from Riverside, and loved every minute of it. Hope to go back someday soon with my new Bronco, when it finally gets built. We should all count our blessings. (y)
Thanks for the reply, it's just sad knowing that my Wife's Bronco is built and sitting with thousands of Broncos waiting on the new tops.

I have a '71 that's hard core that I've had for 20+ years and wheel in Big Bear several days a week and head to Moab every year for the Moab BroncoSafari, this was my 17th year and heading to the Bronco Drivers Super Celebration in Buena Vista CO next week

bogshotrods

Badlands
First Name
Danny Bogner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the reply, it's just sad knowing that my Wife's Bronco is built and sitting with thousands of Broncos waiting on the new tops.

I have a '71 that's hard core that I've had for 20+ years and wheel in Big Bear several days a week and head to Moab every year for the Moab BroncoSafari, this was my 17th year and heading to the Bronco Drivers Super Celebration in Buena Vista CO next week
If you make it to Big Bear again keep my email address [email protected] and I'll show ya around
Sponsored