Sponsored

First Edition Buyers! What color are you choosing?

Beau J

First Edition
First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Demon, Hummer H1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Rapid Red, black interior, MOD. I’m going to absolutely hate seeing the other Broncos driving around town early summer while I have a long wait on the interior and MOD...?
I saw the navy on a sport recently, and I actually really like it, but it really only goes with A51, maybe LB.
That is going to look really nice, keeps popping up in my head but I think I'm stuck on LB with NP to get quick delivery. Plus I have black in my H1 and it gets damn hot in the summer with the top off.
Sponsored

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That is going to look really nice, keeps popping up in my head but I think I'm stuck on LB with NP to get quick delivery. Plus I have black in my H1 and it gets damn hot in the summer with the top off.
I hear ya man. I live in South Carolina so the heat is certainly a concern. If I could see a picture of the NP and RR or confident it would look good, I’d go for it.
I just hope Ford prioritizes the little MOD inventory they currently have to FE holders first.

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Technically Lightning Blue is unique. I think it might be my favorite blue with a black top
I agree 1000%,, if I was to order a first edition it would be lightning blue. No brainer. White second choice, but they should have made the white and black a little different than the stock white and black for the other configurations

King Dusty

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, First Edition...
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Saw Navy Pier in person yesterday on a sport. Ok, I've been a serious NP hater, and still would prefer a white interior or saddle interior option, but, it's much better in the flesh. Maybe it looks good against Oxford white ????

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's easier to just interrogate the data collected about the orders on this forum to get your answer. This chart is based on the data as of today, 1/29/21. Obviously, as more orders are collected the numbers will change.
Ford Bronco First Edition Buyers! What color are you choosing? 1611929900328
Sponsored