First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I sure hope Ford offers more interior color choices for the FE than Navy Pier. I have a FE reservation and I think the Navy Pier combo looks like....well, it looks like crap. I am super excited about my future FE, but the thought of having to sit in that color interior is a huge disappointment and may be enough for me to give up my FE rez. FYI Ford, not everyone is a fan of blue and gray!! Also, looks like only 4 exterior color choices???
Sponsored

Bronco VI

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F150 Raptor/21 Bronco FE/22 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I know this has been beaten to death on the forums, but it is really starting to bug me more and more as we approach December and actually placing our orders. I was sold on Cactus Gray initially, so I was only worried about the interior colors. Now, I’m less sold on CG, and I’m leaning towards Iconic Silver or Carbon Gray, neither of which is offered on the FE. Seems dumb to limit the color selections of the supposed top of the line model, and I’m beginning to think I wasted 2 hours hitting the “refresh” button on the night of the reveal. I’m almost certainly going to switch to a WildTrak or Badlands just to get the colors I want. Maybe if enough FE reservation holders bitch about it, Ford will give in like they did with the manual tranny and Sasquatch? ?‍♂?

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

AntiMatter Blue is our choice but not available on the FE. With only offering “Navy Pier”, it doesn’t match up well with any of the exterior colors Ford limited us too. Probably switching models as well.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know this has been beaten to death on the forums, but it is really starting to bug me more and more as we approach December and actually placing our orders. I was sold on Cactus Gray initially, so I was only worried about the interior colors. Now, I’m less sold on CG, and I’m leaning towards Iconic Silver or Carbon Gray, neither of which is offered on the FE. Seems dumb to limit the color selections of the supposed top of the line model, and I’m beginning to think I wasted 2 hours hitting the “refresh” button on the night of the reveal. I’m almost certainly going to switch to a WildTrak or Badlands just to get the colors I want. Maybe if enough FE reservation holders bitch about it, Ford will give in like they did with the manual tranny and Sasquatch? ?‍♂?
Like Henry Ford once said about customers that actually wanted colored cars, "They can have any color they want as long as it is black." The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Sponsored

Bronco VI

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
CG = Cactus Gray

Wahoowa

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Showed bronco sport navy pier to my wife, she laughed and was like, are you serious? So I’m out on FE most likely, if that’s all Ford plans to offer us.

Bronco VI

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Showed bronco sport navy pier to my wife, she laughed and was like, are you serious? So I’m out on FE most likely, if that’s all Ford plans to offer us.
Seems like more and more FE folks are saying the same thing, unfortunately. I love everything about the FE EXCEPT the color options. It just doesn’t make good sense, IMO. ?‍♂

ManikMonday

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 G500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am optimistically waiting for B&P to surprise me with good news. If not it sounds like switching puts me in the back of the line at which point I will most likely switch to something else. Few friends have taken deliveries on their 2020 Defenders and have nothing, but extremely positive things to say about it.

Sponsored

Wahoowa

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am optimistically waiting for B&P to surprise me with good news. If not it sounds like switching puts me in the back of the line at which point I will most likely switch to something else. Few friends have taken deliveries on their 2020 Defenders and have nothing, but extremely positive things to say about it.
Should be able to switch model from FE when you order, which won’t change your place in line. I was seriously considering Defender (while waiting on Bronco details) - no way I’d buy LRD over Bronco. Don’t get me wrong, it’s nice but just a matter of personal preference.

ManikMonday

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 G500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Reason I still am hoping for something different.. FE shows this color still on reserve page, which matches none of the other colors.
Ford Bronco First Edition Color Limitations 1600486060859
Sponsored