Sponsored

First Edition Navy Interior - Love it or hate it?

Are you still buying an FE if the only interior option is Navy?

• Total voters

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Another huge discovery by our awesome forum members at Allowable and Excluded Options per Trim Level thread has everyone scratching their heads, especially the members who reserved an FE. We can only hope ford is teasing us and will have a couple more options in Aug when the build configurator is live.

Based on the poll in the First Edition Thread brown roast is a hit, follow by grey / white, and all ebony.

So the question is, are you canceling your FE reservation if navy is the only option?

******Ford if you are watching take note!!!!!

Ford Bronco First Edition Navy Interior - Love it or hate it? 8C90F1DA-C3D7-4AA6-917D-DF23B0C6F7D9
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

lol...

I simply can't believe some of the stuff I see on here these days.

Please elaborate? $65K for a car is out of reach for most people and some of them are saving up to get an FE.

Of course this is all speculation but knowledge is power and just maybe we can change Ford's mind.

Sponsored

Uncle Gump

First Name
Gump
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Ranger, 1986 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Here is a quote from someone in the know in a different post... when I asked about a two door soft top option.

No idea. It appears that there are a lot of roofs that can ordered as accessories, but I haven't seen them or even heard about them. I would guess this one is a small soft top that just replaces the hard panels over the front seats and connects to the hard top over the rear seats/cargo area. Definitely not a half cab...that's not gonna happen.

Also, everyone needs to calm down about these sort of "leaked" options lists. Until we get the order guides and build and price tool, all of this is preliminary and subject to change.

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

All of the signs point to the interiors being locked down/frozen already. Namely, the First Edition Bronco Sport has 0 interior choices as well and also has the same exterior color choices (only four).

jmalinov

First Edition
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer, 2018 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

All of the signs point to the interiors being locked down/frozen already. Namely, the First Edition Bronco Sport has 0 interior choices as well and also has the same exterior color choices (only four).
agreed-- i'm growing frustrated with people saying "wait until the build" or "wait until the options list", i can simply cross reference and look at the sport and get my 'rough' answers...

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You said it best yourself... speculation.

You have zero hard facts... why create a poll?

As ALL of the people in the know have said repeatedly. Let the details come to light then decide.

@uncle GRUMP - It's an open forum and this keep the fun going for the members out there. Leave the BS for another forum or go talk to the guys in the JK thread who are salty about the Bronco launch.

jkburg

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Picture of the Navy?

Sponsored

regularbronco

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The First edition of MachE, Bronco Sport both have one interior color so while not necessarily fact, it would seem likely that the third FE being Bronco, would follow same thinking and have only 1 color option.

It cost more to have a one off limited seat fabric and color in the effort to be unique, and then if you split those numbers further with a couple choices your production numbers are smaller still. Again, just hypothesizing.

SeventyOne

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 2014 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have a FE reserved and if that's all there is then I'll go with another trim. I'd consider than interior on a used car that I was getting at a discount, but not gonna pay $65k if that's the only option. The white/gray and black/saddle are miles better than the navy

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Most of the time when there is a special addition there is one interior option that is only in that package. That is what makes them special. And you don't get to change them.

You can look at many special edition vehicles that have come out over the years. Even the FJ Cruiser Trail Teams/TRD had special interiors that you couldn't change and were exclusive. For that matter you couldn't change the exterior color either.

We don't yet know for sure it's going to be this Navy color. It's fairly likely from what we've seen. But I do doubt you'll be able to change whatever they offer.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)