Rubisquatch

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 10A Rubi, 14 HR Rubi, WRX, 19 Edge
I’m liking the MIC tops as they are looking darker- seeing this one and the Iconic Silver they showed in the BN video yesterday do look significantly darker than prior. (y)

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST
I’m liking the MIC tops as they are looking darker- seeing this one and the Iconic Silver they showed in the BN video yesterday do look significantly darker than prior. (y)
I thought so at first, but it appears to be overcast.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 TRD OR Tacoma on 35’s
I’m signed up for a Carb Gray 2D but man this Rapid Red keeps knocking on my door. So fine.

Bronco Pilot

First Edition
First Name
Matthew
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 BMW M3, 2018 F150, 2018 EA330SC
Vehicle Showcase
I agree. The darker MIC top looks incredible. It has me rethinking my decision to hold out for the painted Shadow Black top. I have to say, the painted shadow black mirror caps look out of place on this. I think the grille might look better in a matte finish as well.

I currently have the FE in Lightning Blue and Black Onxy on order. My 2nd choice is a Badlands in Carbonized Grey. I really like the way the Grey's work on the wheels and grille on the Badlands with the Vinyl Interior. Choices....hmmmmm

Kudos to Ford for continuing to tweak the design for the better.

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
I completely agree! These photos from KOH have made me much happier with the MIC tops.

Rubisquatch

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 10A Rubi, 14 HR Rubi, WRX, 19 Edge
oof that profile is making me rethink the 4-door, even with the 35's
If your saying it looks long or bad, I’m assuming you haven’t seen these live? All the pics don’t do them justice. I was lucky to make it to Super Cel East and see them live and damn, they look great and if you saw this rig live you;d be like WOW!

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 RS, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
That's a beautiful truck...one of the best I've seen.
Not a truck, but it sure does look good! This is what I ordered, but with a black top.

MIC is actually looking quite nice though.

Advertisement

Advertisement