cyberbro

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Clubs

She already ordered the best color - Oxford White!
White and black are not really colors when it comes to cars, more like the absence of color lol

Advertisement

Vigor

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima 2011
oof that profile is making me rethink the 4-door, even with the 35's
Hehe
Considering either a stripe or the door moldings to break up the length and color
I agree. The darker MIC top looks incredible. It has me rethinking my decision to hold out for the painted Shadow Black top. I have to say, the painted shadow black mirror caps look out of place on this. I think the grille might look better in a matte finish as well.

I currently have the FE in Lightning Blue and Black Onxy on order. My 2nd choice is a Badlands in Carbonized Grey. I really like the way the Grey's work on the wheels and grille on the Badlands with the Vinyl Interior. Choices....hmmmmm

Kudos to Ford for continuing to tweak the design for the better.
You have an FE? You lucky basted. Stick with that and get the black seats. I envy you
I'd trade my reservation for yours if that was a thing that could be done
is this realistically how dark the MIC top will be for production, or a one-off build for their photo fleet? If MIC will actually be this dark I may cancel my Black Mod top and get this instead.
giphy (34).gif

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 6spd 2013 F150 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
It’s a wee truck. The camper shell comes off so...

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 6spd 2013 F150 4x4
Vehicle Showcase

B Wants A Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier PRO-4X
Clubs

I really like the MIC top too, but agree only if dark. Too light is no good, but I definitely prefer a dark version vs. the painted black. For some reason the painted black looks more like a regular car to me, e.g. the Volvo XC40. Not a bad look, but not as rugged at least to my eye.
I used to have an XC40 R-design. The black looks good there but I agree not on the Bronco. I prefer the MIC. I think for a glossy finish, I only want that if it's body color (for me CO). That might be too much CO for my tastes though so I'll prob stick with the MIC, MAYBE white once I seem them out on the road in a couple years.

Advertisement

Advertisement