First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Crazy.....7000 isn't that limited in the realm of limited things that are often 1000 or 500 or 100 or 10 or 1, etc. or the super rare auction vehicles

Its like 140 people per state will have one on average

The FE is a great package for what it has though if that's your reason for getting it. But I can't see paying a scalper an upcharge for something that will depreciate in value the second you take possession and put miles on it. If money is no object....sure, why not?
I wanted an FE. Then went it went up to 7000 do not feel bad at all I did not get one, in fact glad I did not. 3500 is hardly limited, 7000 is not at all limited. Limited is less then 1000 or better yet, less then 500.
Sponsored

beachztt

Wildtrak
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor- Tuxedo Black, 2017 Jeep JKU Rubicon Hard Rock- Built
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The only way I would want the FE is if it had the exact options that I wanted. My wife and I agreed many years ago that we would not buy a vehicle that we weren't going to drive/enjoy. This isn't and investment for us. It will be a trail vehicle to take us the places we want to go, just like the JK has been.

I was talking to my dad last night and he has a Gladiator Launch Edition. He didn't pre-order. He just happened to be in the right place a the right time and got one off the lot. Presumably after someone backed out of a deal. He paid premium money but that was exactly what he wanted and is happy with the deal and the LE.

I understand the appeal and would likely be upset if they doubled the number if I ordered one. The number of Gladiator LEs is apparently significant. 4190, I think. I haven't seed what that significance is yet, but at least it isn't an arbitrary number. I assume '41 is relevant to the year it was created.

I don't not think it should be allowed to sell a reservation. But hey, who am I to say? Supply and demand, right?

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Reservations are non-transferable according to Ford.
I guess it a scam when people are not aware of what Ford already mentioned that the Reservation is Not Transferable and still buy it, they lost the Money.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hear you, but Jeep sells ~230,000 Wranglers per year. Let's say Ford can knock out 150k Broncos - the FE would make up less that 5% in that first model year... then will never happen again. So, after another year, they become 2% of the population (and so on). Also, 140 people per state isn't that many. You would likely be the only one in your town with one. Remember, there are 330 million of us Americans. :sneaky:
Yeah, that's a different perspective, that was my initial reaction, great vehicle, just wouldn't pay extra premium on top from a third party to get it

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If someone is willing to pay for something that clearly states that is doesn't mean squat and is not a guarantee of anything.. .then I got some swamp land to sell them which they can use to try out their new FE Bronco they will never get :p

Sponsored

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

they re-posted the reservation again. Probably saw all the traffic this site sent them.
I really hope someone isn't dumb enough to 'buy' it.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hmmm, I wonder if the seller and buyer are members on this website???

KKCrunch

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
LOL I was expecting this type of thing to happen along time ago šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
LOL I was expecting this type of thing to happen along time ago šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
The last post in this thread is from more than 8 months ago. A long time ago it was indeed.

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Iā€™ll just buy one on Craigslist...
Ford Bronco First Edition reservation for sale on eBay $5000 3FF23465-D98A-4ACB-B106-18DC7FED0739