Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Which one do you want first?

The Bad News - First Edition doesn't necessarily mean you'll get your Bronco produced first. This has been discussed before, but I'll reiterate this. The first 7,000 reservation holders for the Bronco are not all First Editions. Other trims were reserved. Also, the first 7,000 units produced are not going to be First Editions. They will be mixed in with other trims. We received a large amount of First Editions reservations (50+) and it looks like only 1 will be scheduled in the first production cycle for us. I don't believe we are an outlier. I would anticipate most of those to be produced in the 2nd, 3rd or 4th month of production.

The Good news - We had a First Edition this morning that got moved to priority code 01. Which can only be done by a Ford employee, not anyone at the dealership. This order that got pulled and will be scheduled for production shortly is a First Edition with Black interior. So it doesn't look like the black interior is a late availability item any longer.
Sponsored

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty exciting stuff!

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I will be beyond stoked if black interior is no longer late availability!

Either way I'm sure I'll be waiting longer than most for mine....Alaska problems 😭

SLAY

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That is Fantastic news.
Thank You for the information Zach!

Sponsored

broncomorrow

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks Zach! I'll be expecting my priority 1 notification call soon...jk

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The Bad News - First Edition doesn't necessarily mean you'll get your Bronco produced first. This has been discussed before, but I'll reiterate this. The first 7,000 reservation holders for the Bronco are not all First Editions. Other trims were reserved. Also, the first 7,000 units produced are not going to be First Editions. They will be mixed in with other trims. We received a large amount of First Editions reservations (50+) and it looks like only 1 will be scheduled in the first production cycle for us. I don't believe we are an outlier. I would anticipate most of those to be produced in the 2nd, 3rd or 4th month of production.

The Good news - We had a First Edition this morning that got moved to priority code 01. Which can only be done by a Ford employee, not anyone at the dealership. This order that got pulled and will be scheduled for production shortly is a First Edition with Black interior. So it doesn't look like the black interior is a late availability item any longer.
Who is the lucky FE? I got two chances!!!

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Isn’t it a bit early to be making this type of conclusion? My understanding was that the orders being produced in the first month will be pulled over a 2 week period that STARTS today/tomorrow?

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is awesome news for anyone with this config

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Isn’t it a bit early to be making this type of conclusion? My understanding was that the orders being produced in the first month will be pulled over a 2 week period that STARTS today/tomorrow?
Dealers know their allocation numbers for the first cycle already, and part of that is how many FE they are getting.

Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Dealers know their allocation numbers for the first cycle already, and part of that is how many FE they are getting.
I guess this makes sense, my dealer told me the allocation number they were given was not inclusive of FE orders though, which is probably not accurate

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not just for FE orders, will everyone get an email from Ford even if they don't make the first quarter allocation at their dealership?

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for sharing Zach. Good to hear you (dealers) now know how many FEs are part of that first batch.
Sponsored