Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's an email I received from Ford today:
Ford Bronco First Edition Reservations Cap Increased from 3500 to 7000 1595357174403

Personally this doesn't change how I feel about the First Edition. I'm excited for anyone that got in the door because of this increase, and my decision regarding whether to actually stick with the First Edition or switch to a Badlands will be based on available features and the unique FE interior.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They can have mine too with that blue interior.

OP
OP
pandapaul

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They can have mine too with that blue interior.
Yeah I'm hoping that's not it or maybe is not the only option. Not a fan of that particular muted blue situation.

psychwarfare

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3, MGB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just received that email as well. Getting a little salty over it, and the potential blue only interior.

I suspect there will be other color options for the interior. What's worse to me is the expansion of the number of FE slots.

60k is a lot to spend on a niche Ford vehicle that will probably not have great residual value...so let's de-value it by making twice as many.

Sponsored

Rausy91

First Edition
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just got an email from Ford that contained this verbiage.

Ford Bronco First Edition Reservations Cap Increased from 3500 to 7000 1595357534456

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just got my email too !

not sure why the fixation on the “blue interior” when nothing has been released yet, only says “outer banks interior” I’m sure there will be a choice, or just the higher leather trimmed seats like some,of the early photos;
Ford Bronco First Edition Reservations Cap Increased from 3500 to 7000 CB767D93-E0D0-49CE-8A3D-0D9E45E1248E

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am curious how the logistics of this played out... not like they reopened reservations for that model.

guessing their website fiasco caused them to take more than the 3500 and rather than pick and chose who didn't get one they just upped the cap.

Sponsored

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just got this email as well. Not unexpected with their reservation system crashing over and over and likely allowing for far too many people to reserve one. Its not enough of a difference to dissuade me from one. But the blue interior sure will if its confirmed.

fronc

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition | 4 Door | Cactus Grey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I don't understand this email at all. They increased the quantity.... but the reservations are full. So did they take 7000 reservations to begin with? Or did they take even more, and now we not only have to deal with the increase in these special trims, but we also run a risk that we'll be too late to place our orders?

This is the first decision Ford has made surrounding this truck that I am disappointed to see. All this did was hurt First Edition folks that fought to secure their reservations early. Sad..

aplm7

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It was a little unfair honestly that the servers were not properly built for capacity.... and because of that it's likely that those with the fastest internet got the reservation over other people. It's even possible that those who lived closest to the servers got the reservation but others did not... this happens in the financial trading world, you have this unfair situation where big players buy office space closer to the exchanges, and with super fast internet pipes, they can have information a few milliseconds quicker than the rest of the world and they make mad profits from it every second......

so in my opinion, it's good that they increased the capacity. BUT where the hell was the notification to would-be buyers who didn't make the first round??? and now it's full already?
Sponsored