Sponsored

First Edition Reservations - Is this our week?

TheColemans05

Badlands
First Name
Josh & Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silverado Trailboss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think we can trust @Bronco wannabe He works there, AND he’s our only hope. so a kind of inside scoop. Next week maybe,

May the 4th be with you
I mean my wife works for our dealer, and the lady in charge of the Bronco's has worked for Ford for 19 years and is a close friend who I trust. Her email to me yesterday say's the next round of scheduling is Thursday May 6th. So don't put you're eggs in one basket as she got her information straight from Ford.

That why when I said in another thread, to many people read or hear something and its all of a sudden fact. Just sit back and watch, who knows what Thursday is going to bring.
Sponsored

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Frankly I don't give a fuck if they do or don't but the level of unearned arrogance is off the charts given how fluid everything has been so I'll say it one more time.

We'll know for sure Thursday.

Last edited:

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I mean my wife works for our dealer, and the lady in charge of the Bronco's has worked for Ford for 19 years and is a close friend who I trust. Her email to me yesterday say's the next round of scheduling is Thursday May 6th. So don't put you're eggs in one basket as she got her information straight from Ford.

That why when I said in another thread, to many people read or hear something and its all of a sudden fact. Just sit back and watch, who knows what Thursday is going to bring.
I don’t sweat the small stuff, I am confident that 1) they have my email, and 2) when they have something to share they will send it to me. Other than that it’s all conjecture. I have had messages from a guy doing QC from inside MAP, so I have some idea of what’s happening. And, it will take time to get the full production machine working.