Sponsored

First Edition w/40 miles asking price $102,695!

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
WHO IS WILLING TO PAY THIS MUCH FOR A FIRST EDITION BRONCO?!?!? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Listed with 40 only miles. Am I alone to think that this is crazy?!

Has anyone else seen one priced this high?

Bronco1stEdition102k.png
That's low! To each his own! Stop whining about people capitalizing on this market! Either sit there and cry or take advantage yourself.
Sponsored

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I only went for the First Edition because it saved me a few hundred bucks over the Badlands in the end. I have zero desire to sell it. And dang glad I got everything in writing, signed, duplicated, etc. to lock in my price. I just want mine so I can get back to nature, away from... People! :)

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Check completed sales on eBay. Going for over 100k all over.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I honestly can't understand why these threads keep popping up and why everyone on here is so shocked by it.

is it everyone's first time in America?

Who the f cares?

It's not stupid if people are doing it. One person's stupid isn't necessarily another person's. I have plenty of friends who have called me stupid for waiting for a car for over 16months. But to me it's worth it. But according to them, we're all stupid. (we actually may be, lol)

For someone, having a Bronco FE right now is worth $100k. Let em be. They're not stupid. They have different priorities.

And cut the dealerships a little slack. I hate them just as much as the next, but their businesses have been decimated by Covid & this chip shortage. Why can't they make money to pay their employees?

I swear, this board man. You're all quick to judge. But those dealerships are American business employing American men & women. Would you rather them sell for well under market value and have to lay someone off? Is that more 'honest' to you?

Bottom line. If no one would pay this, then they wouldn't be listed at this price.

and this. Yes, shortage has something to do with it, but it's also bc that many people want them!

Sponsored

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not surprising. I see some Badlands listed at almost $90k. A couple are SAS LUX V6, but there’s a couple that are non-SAS V4’s. I do notice the price keeps going down though as they start to figure out the market is running out of crack pipe buyers.

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Phase 1: Collect First Edition
Phase 2 : ?
Phase 3: Profit!

FE is now going to be even more rare with the recent cancelations due to customer \ dealer miscommunications. I don't know that the craze for FE will die like other models. Put one of these in a garage and let it sit for 20 years with -100 miles and call Mecum.

BroncoMeier

Outer Banks
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
WHO IS WILLING TO PAY THIS MUCH FOR A FIRST EDITION BRONCO?!?!? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Listed with 40 only miles. Am I alone to think that this is crazy?!

Has anyone else seen one priced this high?

Badlands non squatch at dealership I’m buying from is listed at 99,999

Bronco1stEdition102k.png

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I honestly can't understand why these threads keep popping up and why everyone on here is so shocked by it.

is it everyone's first time in America?

Who the f cares?

It's not stupid if people are doing it. One person's stupid isn't necessarily another person's. I have plenty of friends who have called me stupid for waiting for a car for over 16months. But to me it's worth it. But according to them, we're all stupid. (we actually may be, lol)

For someone, having a Bronco FE right now is worth $100k. Let em be. They're not stupid. They have different priorities.

And cut the dealerships a little slack. I hate them just as much as the next, but their businesses have been decimated by Covid & this chip shortage. Why can't they make money to pay their employees?

I swear, this board man. You're all quick to judge. But those dealerships are American business employing American men & women. Would you rather them sell for well under market value and have to lay someone off? Is that more 'honest' to you?

Bottom line. If no one would pay this, then they wouldn't be listed at this price.

and this. Yes, shortage has something to do with it, but it's also bc that many people want them!
THIS IS THE POST!!! WELL SAID!!

Sponsored

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OP
OP
CarStory

CarStory

Big Bend
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, VW GTI, Subaru STI, Toyota Yaris HB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
OP
OP
CarStory

CarStory

Big Bend
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, VW GTI, Subaru STI, Toyota Yaris HB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
THIS IS THE POST!!! WELL SAID!!
well said by your standards maybe but I feel his salty attitude is really unnecessary. no one is disputing a dealers right to charge market value for any of their vehicles. i simply posted this to ask who would pay this much and start a friendly discussion.

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
well said by your standards maybe but I feel his salty attitude is really unnecessary. no one is disputing a dealers right to charge market value for any of their vehicles. i simply posted this to ask who would pay this much and start a friendly discussion.
Broken record!!! This is so tired! Anything is worth whatever the eye of the beholder and their budget says it is. Why do you think Raptors sell for more!!!! I have a close friend who’s ridiculously wealthy and paid $50k just to have the right to buy a specific car. It’s not up to you or anyone else to tell anyone what they should do with their own money.
Sponsored