Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford and the world should learn that when you try to control others choices you lose.
The entirety of human history would like a word with you.

Trying to control others is perhaps the most succinct phrasing of the one common impetus for all human interaction. When you add the word "choices" you define all persuasive sales.

You get Lightning Blue which many Bronco6G members, myself included, hoped would be available instead of Velocity Blue. I think they should have made the FE only in the exclusive color with exclusive interior even if I disagree with Ford's color choices. That Cactus Gray with white top and accents or even the white top and accents on a few colors would have been great.
Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Good cause like I said, they special, I mean it's called first edition, anytime I hear that i know it's instantly pointless thanks to the gladiator "first" edition
Actually I would still go through with a FE purchase as it has all the options I'm looking for. I just can't get past the ugly blue interior. Which by the way doesn't go with most of the FE exterior colors

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Day one of reservation, only 3500 units were being produced. A week later Ford decided to double production to 7000 units. Day one Ford stated on their website the FE would have a unique interior, basically it's a ugly blue leather that you can order as a option in a Outerbanks Model, so what's unique about that. Below is a pic of a "Unique interior" on Fords website. Most thought that would be going in a FE, only to find out it was a one off interior not available on any Model. The FE turns out to be something else that was originally advertised. And that is on Ford, not on me.
Screenshot_20201012-050423_Drive.jpg

images (42).jpeg
Ford's PDF says "Outer Banks interior appointments". I don't think the OBX and FE interiors will be the same even though they potentially share the same color - I'm thinking the covers will be different, therefore "unique".

I do agree it's disappointing it seems the interiors shown at launch won't be available, and those two should have been branded as "previews" rather than THE model, but you can't assume what it was.

The increase in numbers was because of the glitch that allowed 3,500 of both 2 and 4 door to be reserved instead of 3,500 total between the two. It was either increase the total by 3,500, or tell 3,500 potential customers "sorry, there was a glitch, you don't get one anymore."

Wait to see it before it being the end of the world. Still don't like it? Switch trims or don't buy one? Limited edition models come in limited options - often that not everyone will like - as has been commonplace in the auto industry for decades. I don't understand why that's such a hard concept to grasp.

I'm not going to address it any further, as it's not worth the effort.

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The entirety of human history would like a word with you.

Trying to control others is perhaps the most succinct phrasing of the one common impetus for all human interaction. When you add the word "choices" you define all persuasive sales.

You get Lightning Blue which many Bronco6G members, myself included, hoped would be available instead of Velocity Blue. I think they should have made the FE only in the exclusive color with exclusive interior even if I disagree with Ford's color choices. That Cactus Gray with white top and accents or even the white top and accents on a few colors would have been great.
I wish I could get lightning blue on a BL or WT!

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish I could get lightning blue on a BL or WT!
Of all the Fords I've owned over the past couple decades, Lightning Blue and Race Red are my favorites. Everything else either blends in or looks like you're trying to confuse dumb kids that it's a bus.

Sponsored

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford's PDF says "Outer Banks interior appointments". I don't think the OBX and FE interiors will be the same even though they potentially share the same color - I'm thinking the covers will be different, therefore "unique".
Isn't the driver seat 10 way power in the FE? That would be another 'unique' interior feature solely on the FE.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Isn't the driver seat 10 way power in the FE? That would be another 'unique' interior feature solely on the FE.
10 way power is optional on other trims (I'm guessing it's standard on FE? Too lazy to look).

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

10 way Power seats only come on the four-door FE. The two door has manual six position seats.
This still makes me laugh. Two door 60k FE has no power seats. Jeez. I can grasp not having them on washout interiors, but at least with the BL you can order leather seats and get them. BD or 2 door, totally out of luck.

CARdiac

First Edition
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 Alpha, MINI Cooper S JCW, TVR 280i
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Actually I would still go through with a FE purchase as it has all the options I'm looking for. I just can't get past the ugly blue interior. Which by the way doesn't go with most of the FE exterior colors
I agree, very disappointed with the interior "choice."
Sponsored