First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Free Company Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am sure this has been discussed (sorry in advance)...but what on earth is Ford’s logic for having their “special”, most expensive, First Edition having no unique colors AND less paint choices that ANY model (including the Base)?????????

I cannot understand how this makes ANY sense?

Charge the most and offer the least? This must be a new tactic/strategy in business...that I have never heard of.

I have an FE slot at the moment but with the expansion in numbers and the lack of a blue in the FE color palette (A51 doesn’t count)...I just can’t see spending more for what amounts to less? Whenever the B&P is up...I will finally have the chance to compare and contrast pricing (and value)...and, most likely, swap my choice.
Sponsored

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Less room for mistakes with less choices. Gives Ford some Job#1 productivity while still spinning up the full production line.

Wahoowa

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am sure this has been discussed (sorry in advance)...but what on earth is Ford’s logic for having their “special”, most expensive, First Edition having no unique colors AND less paint choices that ANY model (including the Base)?????????

I cannot understand how this makes ANY sense?

Charge the most and offer the least? This must be a new tactic/strategy in business...that I have never heard of.

I have an FE slot at the moment but with the expansion in numbers and the lack of a blue in the FE color palette (A51 doesn’t count)...I just can’t see spending more for what amounts to less? Whenever the B&P is up...I will finally have the chance to compare and contrast pricing (and value)...and, most likely, swap my choice.
Looks like you’ve already conceded with the profile badge choice. I’m holding out hope they offer more options - but may have to update my profile badge after b&p goes live.

Sponsored

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think you are just looking at it wrong. There’s only 7000 of the first editions being made. In my opinion, first editions are not about getting the bronco you want. They are about getting a limited edition collectors item. If that’s not what you want, then you should probably spec out one of the other trims and get it exactly how you want it.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh, you'll get a blue alright... how do you feel about the open ocean and white bell bottoms? What about short places to take a long walk off of? If you answered yes, or didn't, Ford doesn't care and has got you covered with the oh, so fabulous Navy Pier interior!

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fewer color choices: because the listed choices are the only ones that don't have a conflict with that crappy Blue/Grey interior!!!

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Velocity blue doesn't count as a blue?

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'd say you are lucky you even get a color choice at all. Many special editions are exactly as is. No choices.
I kinda agree with this. Seems like most special edition models are all the same packages and interior. How did the launch edition Gladiator go? I remember there were only 5 colors for that and 1 interior as well.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh, you'll get a blue alright... how do you feel about the open ocean and white bell bottoms? What about short places to take a long walk off of? If you answered yes, or didn't, Ford doesn't care and has got you covered with the oh, so fabulous Navy Pier interior!
top-100-yacht-rock-songs.jpg