Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Question: he mentions that you do not get the fancy camera feature where it shows your tires in rock craw mode because the Wildtrak doesn’t have rock crawl mode. Is it true that the Wildtrak doesn’t have that camera feature?? If it has 360 camera I would imagine you could pick that camera view whenever you wanted.
This may be correct as that feature (the side tire view) has only been shown on a badlands and in Rock Crawl goat mode. So if WT doesn’t have that mode,maybe he’s right that the side tire view is not available on a WT. but I could be wrong.

Pic below of a BL. the yellow circled camera i believe is the side tire camera and the green circled camera on the outside pretty sure is the 360 view camera. I can’t seem to see or find this yellow/inner camera on a WT.

But, see edit way below...

Ford Bronco First Edition & Wildtrak 4-Door Walkaround Videos and Q&A [Updated With Newest Video] 624DAC9C-0DDA-4064-AF68-94F1A542310B

Edit: someone posted this pic below of the AMB WildTrak Mike Levine was in and it shows the tire view on a WT so maybe BN was just wrong.

Ford Bronco First Edition & Wildtrak 4-Door Walkaround Videos and Q&A [Updated With Newest Video] 1656D51C-53E6-47A9-B7DC-742ED47DD9A0
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does anyone know if the FE has the washout interior? I know it's carpeted, but can I pull those out and have washout interior with drain underneath?

I don't know if I'm in the minority on this or not, but I was actually planning to do serious wheeling in my FE. Well, I mean not crazy wheeling, but I wanted to run the Rubicon.

Also, does anyone know if Ford is releasing high clearance quarter panels so I can order some to run 37 or bigger for this Rubicon endeavor?
The FE is carpeted but the holes are in the floor under the carpet so if you do ever need to drain it, you can lift the carpet and open the plugs. Jeeps with carpet are similar and the carpet in my Jeeps come up pretty easily when you need to and I’m assuming the Bronco carpet will come up similarly. Here’s a pic of the raw floor (rear section floor anyways) and you can see the drain plugs.

Ford Bronco First Edition & Wildtrak 4-Door Walkaround Videos and Q&A [Updated With Newest Video] 43B84E9E-04B5-4B73-989C-B57DA49E3C1C

Bronco Pilot

First Edition
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 BMW M3, 2018 F150, 2018 EA330SC
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The FE is carpeted but the holes are in the floor under the carpet so if you do ever need to drain it, you can lift the carpet and open the plugs. Jeeps with carpet are similar and the carpet in my Jeeps come up pretty easily when you need to and I’m assuming the Bronco carpet will come up similarly. Here’s a pic of the raw floor (rear section floor anyways) and you can see the drain plugs.

Ford Bronco First Edition & Wildtrak 4-Door Walkaround Videos and Q&A [Updated With Newest Video] 43B84E9E-04B5-4B73-989C-B57DA49E3C1C

Thank you so much for providing this info. Much appreciated. I was just about ready to commit to Badlands, but if I can wash out the FE interior the decision will be harder.

Hmmmmm........

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank you so much for providing this info. Much appreciated. I was just about ready to commit to Badlands, but if I can wash out the FE interior the decision will be harder.

Hmmmmm........
I ran the Rubicon in my Jeep and it’s got leather and carpet and was fine, very dusty but fine. Just needed a good vacuuming after. It didn’t rain when I was there though and I ran it with a soft top.

Bronco Pilot

First Edition
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 BMW M3, 2018 F150, 2018 EA330SC
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I ran the Rubicon in my Jeep and it’s got leather and carpet and was fine, very dusty but fine. Just needed a good vacuuming after. It didn’t rain when I was there though and I ran it with a soft top.
That's exactly what I was planning for. I ordered the mesh top. I was planning to get a small storage space and remove the doors and top before running the trail and then pick them up again on my way out.

One other question for you since you have some experience with the Rubicon. I am planning on taking my daughters. How many bypasses are there? I am not expecting a smooth dirt road, but I don't think they are up for the soup bowl etc. I would also like to minimize chances for body damage. I have no problem marring up the skid plates and sliders, but I would like to not have to replace a door.

I have done Hells Revenge in MOAB, so I have done a fair bit of wheeling I just want to make sure the trail isn't so difficult we miss out on some quality time in camp.

Sponsored

thattrue32

Badlands
First Name
Erny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1932 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This may be correct as that feature (the side tire view) has only been shown on a badlands and in Rock Crawl goat mode. So if WT doesn’t have that mode,maybe he’s right that the side tire view is not available on a WT.

Pic below of a BL. the yellow circled camera is the side tire camera and the green circled camera on the outside is the 360 view camera. I can’t seem to see or find this yellow/inner camera on a WT.

Oh interesting point I never noticed the yellow circled camera.

B Wants A Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X; 2002 BMW 530i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know if the FE has the washout interior? I know it's carpeted, but can I pull those out and have washout interior with drain underneath?
Only BD and BL have MGV seats, which is what Ford considers 'wash out' since you can get the seats themselves wet. They also have 'active' drain plugs which means the drain plug is right there for you to pull out and open. As shown in the posts above, all Broncos have drains they just aren't as easy to use.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice job BN. At this point the walkarounds cover most of what we already know, but it is nice to keep the excitement. I think the talent and production quality is just right for this purpose and medium.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also, are there any other differences between the MIC top and the black painted top on a two door besides, color, texture, and availability?

And anyone know the overall height of a 2-door Sasquatch version?
These answers are everywhere on the forum.

Here’s the top differences. 2-door mod top has 3 more removable pieces than the MIC. (Both rear side windows and the gunner hatch.)

Ford Bronco First Edition & Wildtrak 4-Door Walkaround Videos and Q&A [Updated With Newest Video] 03B9F6F1-7201-4FD7-8D8C-F4C9721E1EC7

Ford Bronco First Edition & Wildtrak 4-Door Walkaround Videos and Q&A [Updated With Newest Video] 2611E688-2D2B-487B-883B-8BCA2C3ACAA9
Ford Bronco First Edition & Wildtrak 4-Door Walkaround Videos and Q&A [Updated With Newest Video] 11450CE7-A20F-412A-9D0D-AB9BF8517540

Vehicle specs are available on the Ford.com website.

Also, here’s a thread I just found by using the search bar:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...base-track-for-sasquatch-and-all-trims.12021/

2-door Sasquatch is listed as 75.8” tall without roof rack.

Last edited:

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would like a slightly different color, but it is growing on me. My last truck was an F250 with a tan interior, including dash. I liked it a lot. I'm not totally sure about the black on the seats (I'm a Floridian), but I kind of like the dash.
The WT interior is growing on me. Something different compared to the rest of the vehicles on the market, every truck I’ve ever owned had black dash, black interior. Boring

I think the tan dash and interior will be something different from the norm.. I’m cool with it...

Sponsored

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The WildTrak does not come with the molle panels in the back of the seats so in a WildTrak you won’t be hanging stuff on the back of the seats. Only BL, BD and FE have them. See pic.

Ford Bronco First Edition & Wildtrak 4-Door Walkaround Videos and Q&A [Updated With Newest Video] 11450CE7-A20F-412A-9D0D-AB9BF8517540
point well taken. I am indeed a Badlands or Black Diamond customer when that happens. But it was still a kick in the nuts to learn that the marine grade vinyl 4 door won’t have back seat cup holders.

Da fuq, Ford?

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

One other question for you since you have some experience with the Rubicon. I am planning on taking my daughters. How many bypasses are there? I am not expecting a smooth dirt road, but I don't think they are up for the soup bowl etc. I would also like to minimize chances for body damage. I have no problem marring up the skid plates and sliders, but I would like to not have to replace a door.

I have done Hells Revenge in MOAB, so I have done a fair bit of wheeling I just want to make sure the trail isn't so difficult we miss out on some quality time in camp.
The Rubicon is awesome and super worth it. I ran it with my son and we’re on 35s, 2.5” lift. The camping and hanging out haly way through at Rubicon Springs is awesome and your daughters will love it, plan to spend a full day/overnight there. Just don’t leave any food in the Bronco with a soft top (bears 🐻).

I also had full skids underneath including shock mount skids and upgraded diff covers And steel bumpers. We did most obstacles but there are bypasses for all the truly difficult obstacles. Actually the soup bowl is not bad, it’s worse for short wheel base rigs cause of the ledges. The little slice is more difficult. But there are a lot of tight spots, but smart driving and good tire placement and you can do it. However, even some of the bypasses are not easy and can be tight and off camber. The trick would be to run the trail with a group of people who know the trail well because if you run it with “that buddy” who wants to rush and/or see you take your Bronco through super challenging stuff and you don’t know it, you might get in a situation where you wish you would have taken a bypass. So, make sure to have good spotters and someone who knows all the trai options and maybe walk/eyeball the challenging sections before you go through them And decide for yourself. But, a squatched Bronco should be able to make it through.

The most important part is under body armor as the underside will take a lot of hits on this trail. I would recommend ensure you have skid plates, rear differential cover/plate, consider shock skids And metal bumpers (the factory metal bumpers would be fine Just not plastic or you will be replacing those after his trail. If you see new Bronco rock rails that stick out a little more than the factory rails, I would consider maybe adding those too as the factory rails could be wider/stick Out further in my opinion (to keep the body/doors a bit further away from rocks).

Do it! It’s a major bucket list thing and super fun and scenery is beautiful.

Ford Bronco First Edition & Wildtrak 4-Door Walkaround Videos and Q&A [Updated With Newest Video] 1120A697-B576-4248-A152-6DDAF8BA2770
Ford Bronco First Edition & Wildtrak 4-Door Walkaround Videos and Q&A [Updated With Newest Video] 4209A09D-E32E-4D15-8005-FAA481507367
Ford Bronco First Edition & Wildtrak 4-Door Walkaround Videos and Q&A [Updated With Newest Video] 84B44366-76C8-4A3F-8301-C0C399DA861D
Ford Bronco First Edition & Wildtrak 4-Door Walkaround Videos and Q&A [Updated With Newest Video] A6D30A64-5364-47E7-9D88-2109B8D5D328

Last edited:

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I realize this guy is trying hard, but he is painful to watch. The Bronco Nation needs to step up their presentation game. If it weren't for the exclusive content no one would even bother to watch these. That is how poorly they are producing these videos. FORD should honestly give one to a professional car reviewer so we can have a more informative video. It's time FORD, lets do this.
What was so painful to watch? I didn't have a problem with it.
Sponsored